List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking again at the second round draft order... Only 9 clubs have picks in the 2nd round. Holly hell there will be some shenanigans! There are 13 picks above us and 11 of them are multiples ie west coast have 3 picks before us, Geelong x2, Melbourne x2, Richmond x2 and GWS x2 - we're going to be jumping at shadows right up until our pick. Great chance for a slider but considerable chance for games to be played as Melbourne, West Coast and Geelong will also pick after us. Interesting stuff.

That's where we can get a tall either KPF or KPD. Petty is probably ideal but he's probably going to get taken a few spots earlier. Constable seems sliding could be an option if he's still there.

Best available mid or utility at 14. Best tall in the 2nd round. Needs selection in our 3rd round maybe look for a quick wingman.

That's where we can get a tall either KPF or KPD. Petty is probably ideal but he's probably going to get taken a few spots earlier. Constable seems sliding could be an option if he's still there.

Best available mid or utility at 14. Best tall in the 2nd round. Needs selection in our 3rd round maybe look for a quick wingman.

Reckon McCartin, Petty, Brander, Naughton, Allen are all gone at our second pick.... if so, I'd throw the KPP hail mary in the 3rd round or even rookie draft and cross my fingers - hopefully Dixon is available. Instead take best wingman/mid in the 2nd, hopefully Garner or Worpel is still there.

On the flip side and I know you're dead against it but I'd still be taking Brander if the mixture of Richards, Murphy, Clark, Stephenson and Bonar are not available at our first and then hit the wingman/mid panic button after that. Houlahan and Garner are the guys interesting me at that second pick - I've gone right off Constable

Continued in Part II -
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...de-hypotheticals-thread-ii-draft-day.1182681/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back