The 2019 NBA Conference Finals thread. Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors & Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s crazy to think that they actually look better without Durant on the floor

I think Portland helped to make it look that way. I really can't entertain the thought that Warriors would be a better team without Durant. They do look a different team without KD, but whether they're better I'm not so sure.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter how good your back court is when your best big man is Anus Kanter.... This series is done... WCF was last round
Fair play to the guy. He gave them multiple extra possessions with offensive rebounding (5). He has his shortcomings but he competes.

The Warriors bench outscored the Blazers bench, that simply can’t happen at all if Portland is to be in with a shot.

Everyone moves and touches the ball more. But I’d still rather KD out there.
He was averaging 11 iso plays a game, so absolutely the ball moves more without him.

Out of pure curiosity do you have Jim’s iso numbers for the season?
Sorry, Durant was averaging 11 iso’s in the Houston series. He averaged 3.7 during the season.
Jim averaged 16.4 during the season. Next best was Russ with 4.9

GSW do look like a much better team without KD, there whole system just works alot better, they swing the basketball alot more and it is great to watch.

Portland were terrible. You going to sag your big man on a Curry/whoever screen? Good luck with that.

If it wasn't a free throw discrepancy of 25-3 at one stage of the game it would have been over by 3 quarter time.

They'll get better no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid start by the Raps. Will be interesting to see how they defend Giannis when he comes on though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back