The 2020 Big Footy Tout of the Year competion

What is the minimum number of tips you want per week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the whining pussies

giphy.gif

I have no problems with harness racing.
I was brought up in a town where harness racing was just as big as horse racing, and got to know a few of the local trainers.

But this was started as a horse tipping competition because of the true Wisdom of Tom Waterhouse.

What a bunch of whiney campaigners. I would have thought the bets based on TAB odds would count out Short priced faves as a winning method given the faves always start way shorter on the TAB.

Ok its back to horse racing. Sorry AG see my private message

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a bunch of whiney campaigners. I would have thought the bets based on TAB odds would count out Short priced faves as a winning method given the faves always start way shorter on the TAB.

Ok its back to horse racing. Sorry AG see my private message

This is the sweetest victory of all

Just like to let everyone know there is no hard feelings.

I will even donate weekly prizes.

Take your pick
I’ve nothing against the trots, had some great nights out at Globe Derby over the years, that place struggles to attract a crowd these days.
I drive past it everyday on the way home from work and wonder how it’s still going... such a shame it’s headed that way.
Any of you SA lads ventured there for thier buffet with trackside view over years? Is a great spot

these days you’ll find interest few and far between and I don’t think it’s fair on Heath running it that he has to be across multiple codes of racing

AG your seperate thread is the best idea 👌

I’ve nothing against the trots, had some great nights out at Globe Derby over the years, that place struggles to attract a crowd these days.
I drive past it everyday on the way home from work and wonder how it’s still going... such a shame it’s headed that way.
Any of you SA lads ventured there for thier buffet with trackside view over years? Is a great spot

these days you’ll find interest few and far between and I don’t think it’s fair on Heath running it that he has to be across multiple codes of racing

AG your seperate thread is the best idea 👌

yeah it’s a good night out. The old boy worked for bookie there for many years. Has some great photos of the betting ring crowds. I’ll try and put a few up

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2020 Big Footy Tout of the Year competion

Back