The Absolutely 100% Official Game Day Thread - North v Weagles *conditions apply

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have never seen such a ****ing shit display of umpireing in my time in footy! But anyway that's just one element to the game that's gone aginest us. Our skills are bottom 4 standard, the game plan is shit, our work from centre bounce stoppages is ****ing disgraceful, we lack run and always seem to be under pressure.

We never ever looked like winning, West Coast kept burning chances but they were in cruise control. They know they had it won very early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The softest most insiped effort I have seen since we Played Sydney two weeks ago. I am not worried for the teams that we play that want a shootout under the roof at ethiad cause we will smash them....... If any other team wants to play tough hard footy we are ****ed..... Soft north Melbourne SOFT....... Never been as upset with the effort since simo's last game at the gabba in 04

The softest most insiped effort I have seen since we Played Sydney two weeks ago. I am so worried for the teams that we play that want a shootout under the roof at ethiad cause we will smash them....... If any other team wants to play tough hard footy we are ****ed..... Soft north Melbourne SOFT....... Never been as upset with the effort since simo's last game at the gabba in 04

It was Stevo's last game

This was worse that that match in R18 2007 where the umps cheated us off a top 2 spot for that year.
And I never thought i'd see another umpiring performance that shitful, but there you go - today topped it.

Common theme in those two games?

Absolutely ****ing disgraceful.

Despite everything wrongng with the way we played today, reverse the frees and we win.

dunno why there is so much umpire whging on our threads.

truth is we shouldnt have even still been in the game at 3/4time. shwed promise at least we are srill prepared to attack relentlessly. just need to work on decision making.

Game over. Thread's done too!

A reminder to all that repeated swear filter evasion will leave us with no choice but to issue cards so, please desist.

Also, the word RAPE, in any form, is a no no.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back