Should Carlton receive a priority pick?

• Yes

Votes: 70 19.1%
  • No

Votes: 296 80.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All year we've been told that the Hawks aren't worthy of top 4, umpires helped them win all these games etc.

But somehow, SOMEHOW, everyone is acting stunned and amazed that the Hawks lost a semi final.

Anyway - dogs were awesome last night - they deserve the credit if you want to talk about who should and shouldn't get it.
I'm not stunned. I called it at the start of the year. Bolton leaving only added to my confidence that the Hawks were no chance for a four peat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straight sets as soon as he leaves. A no-loss record in his games coached at the club. It's becoming increasingly obvious how much Clarko is missing his guidance. When do Hawks fans start praising the real genius behind their premiership years?
Wake up mate, we Hawks fans never wanted to lose Bolton and have been really happy for him all year. Get rid of your moronic big footy "all Hawthorn supporters are arrogant dickheads" attitude and actually pay attention. I posted on the Carlton board after one of their great wins really excited for them as did many others.

Hawthorn have lost 5 great assistant coaches who have all gone on to be successful in their own right (Hardwick could be argued but he took the hob after only a brief period of success). You should be complementing Clarko on how well he's developed them all.

Get your head out of your rectum.

That was fun, I should get baited more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wake up mate, we Hawks fans never wanted to lose Bolton and have been really happy for him all year. Get rid of your moronic big footy "all Hawthorn supporters are arrogant dickheads" attitude and actually pay attention. I posted on the Carlton board after one of their great wins really excited for them as did many others.

Hawthorn have lost 5 great assistant coaches who have all gone on to be successful in their own right (Hardwick could be argued but he took the hob after only a brief period of success). You should be complementing Clarko on how well he's developed them all.

Get your head out of your rectum.

That was fun, I should get baited more.

I haven't said anything about Hawks' supporters. I will say you blokes are very touchy right now.

Straight sets as soon as he leaves. A no-loss record in his games coached at the club. It's becoming increasingly obvious how much Clarko is missing his guidance. When do Hawks fans start praising the real genius behind their premiership years?
What's Freo's reason then for being so Putrid this year, I didn't realise Colin Sylvia was such a positive influence around the club??

I haven't said anything about Hawks' supporters. I will say you blokes are very touchy right now.
You most certainly dod. The last sentence of your OP is as direct as it gets. Were you in your cups at the time? Memory a little hazy?

I wrote that you were arrogant dickheads?
'When will Hawks fans start praising the real genius behind their premierships?'.... The implication being that we're arrogant or foolhardy enough to not realise how important Bolts was.

We're not, and the question was answered last year when we lost him.

He was bloody important, but one cog in the machine which has slowly been chipped away at.

'When will Hawks fans start praising the real genius behind their premierships?'.... The implication being that we're arrogant or foolhardy enough to not realise how important Bolts was.

We're not, and the question was answered last year when we lost him.

He was bloody important, but one cog in the machine which has slowly been chipped away at.

No implication. You're very defensive. Something happen recently?

Why is no one talking up Carlton? A heap of young talent and a coach that lools like he has the ability to get the very best out of all his players and keep them focussed. The turn around of Jones, Kruezers best year yet and Murphy and Gibbs having big returns to form shows that hes getting the best out of them. Even Daisy is doing more than he ever did under Malthouse Carlton.

They have quite a few talented high picks in the VFL too, and names like SPS, Silvani, Weitering, Curnow, Mckay, Marchbank, Pickett, Cunningham and Fisher.

You can add the not so young, but young enough, Cripps and Docherty as two stars with a lot of football ahead of them.

We hear a lot about GWS and the Dogs.
I reckon Carlton's future is right up their in the next 5 years, and they will contend for a flag.

Back