The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Eagle said:
Whaaaat?

Jonathan? Entertaining? Not bloody likely. Give me a million Lakes before a single extra Jonathan.

What isn't entertaining about Jonathan?

"I am so proud of ME!"

:D

Whilst the Hippes and the Frat-boys would be favourites, I wouldn't discount Mo-Jo at the minute. These teams are clearly the top 3 I would think.

Seemed a pretty straight forward episode on Thursday night - i.e. by about 30 minutes in the Hippies were at the finish line! Usually it's 40-45 minutes before we know the winners of the leg. :eek:

HugeBluesFan said:
Monica>>>Double D. :thumbsu:
Monica>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DD

Ray and Yolanda are my tip to win. Hippies second.

Drummond said:
Are you the kind of person who is so incredibly serious about everything? Lighten up, Jonathon was hilarious...
He was very entertaining. The series went downhill after he got eliminated :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers_Forever said:
Ray and Yolanda- dark horses and quite achievers so far. Definite chance of winning it.

Nice pun. Just need to get a good break, and a big chance. Although still VERY early in the race to tell anything!

'Pink Bits' need to ignore the boys, start thinking and they may stay in it a bit longer.

Saucy little minxes.

Fire Storm said:
Nice pun. Just need to get a good break, and a big chance. Although still VERY early in the race to tell anything!

'Pink Bits' need to ignore the boys, start thinking and they may stay in it a bit longer.

Saucy little minxes.
Meh, both sl*ts and hope they get eliminated sooner rather than later, as they rate themselves too highly.

Go Ray and Yolanda :)

2 things:

How can they all be on the same flight? Previous series they had only a few tickets per flight. It was one of the key ways teams could get an advantage. They are too bunched together for my liking

Is the rule still stand that no one person can do more the 6 roadblocks- Phil has not mentioned it

Bombers_Forever said:
2 things:

How can they all be on the same flight? Previous series they had only a few tickets per flight. It was one of the key ways teams could get an advantage. They are too bunched together for my liking

Is the rule still stand that no one person can do more the 6 roadblocks- Phil has not mentioned it

Maybe no one wants to go to Moscow! Hence all the empty seats.
(IF YOU'RE BLEAK.. YOU'RE BLEAK ;) )

And yeah i believe that RB rule still stands.

ps. Two words... DUMB BLONDES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. HA!

Those dumb blondes will probably survive too......

I can't believe everyone was going for the bigger dolls over the small ones- idiots!

I knew that there would not be a pitstop in that episode

Please get rid of that annoying spanish/cuban woman, her endless winging and voice gets on the nerves, plus, could she please learn to speak english rather than jibbering away in spanish all the time (trying to speak to russians in spanish won't work, there is a better chance they'll understand english).:cool:

Bombers_Forever said:
The Hippies were so funny yesterday at the first task jumping out and scaring the other teams!
The 'big tough' guys absolutely shat themselves :D

Spiritof82 said:
Please get rid of that annoying spanish/cuban woman, her endless winging and voice gets on the nerves, plus, could she please learn to speak english rather than jibbering away in spanish all the time (trying to speak to russians in spanish won't work, there is a better chance they'll understand english).:cool:
LoL. The only reason I want to keep her in, is the fact that her daughter is hot.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back