The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers_Forever said:
Exactly- and trying to speak with a Spanish accent regardless which country they are in :rolleyes: Happy they are out

Get rid of the Pinkies- how they have survived this long is beyond me
By following people ;)

Didnt work last night :) :p

i gotta say the only teams i like are the hippies, MOJO and Ray and Yolanda, the rest are bloody idiots, espiacially the Frat boys, complete w@nkers

Coughlan said:
i gotta say the only teams i like are the hippies, MOJO and Ray and Yolanda, the rest are bloody idiots, espiacially the Frat boys, complete w@nkers
I totally agree.

Cassius_Clay said:
By following people ;)

Didnt work last night :) :p

You see what those teams did?? How they drove around in circles?? Im sad to say it but thats ME on the amazing race! :D I would love to do it, but a) i cant sleep on planes and b) i have no sense of direction.. so i would suck at it!!

Anyway, i only saw the ep last night! (me have to watch the footy show now and tape TAR).. i cant believe how many people did the bottle smashing thing over the dance! It was so easy to learn and i rekon the oldies didnt even get it right and they still got the clue! But it was funny to see the smashing going on..

And i agree the frat boys are dicks.. the other teams should form together to bring them DOWN.. i remember the twins, a few seasons back 'the hot guy' team and they were awesome, not full of emselves and not thinking about their d-icks all the time like these guys..

Cassius_Clay said:
I noticed last night that 1 or both have very chubby faces. Their make-up is the only thing (besides their rack) that makes them slighlty appealing.
Dani is hot, Danielle isn't. Don’t put Dani down please. ;)

During the first few episodes I didn't like the hippies at all, however I have to admit they're growing on me and now I find them quite entertaining. The Santa comment was quite funny. :D

At first I hated the frat boys, and although their constant comments about getting the chicks can be annoying I actually don’t mind them so much. In my book the hippies are the favourites to win, and Ray and Yolanda are the dark horses. MOJO is my favouirite team so let’s hope they can continue going along nicely.

Blue Red and Gold said:
The Frat boys are closet homosexuals.

Complete tools.

Exactly. I think the guy in the train was actually trying to pick them up :p

All I know is there are not 100% straight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

masked magpie said:
now THAT **********es me off !!!

********ING DUMB ********ING ****************S AT CHANNEL SEVEN..

Bloody hell, it gets rested for the bloody who cares ********ing commonwealth games.. now this.

********ing bunch of tossers.

Oh yeah "Desperate Housewives: Secrets Exposed" You arent fooling anyone seven.. you are fast becoming the new "Channel we dont care"

PS. Thanks Channel 9 for keeping Survivor around AND catching us up to the USA! Kudos to you.

Well said shell. Channel seven come up with all that bull********e everytime a show gets interesting. I never even watch those shows that are catchup episodes. If Amazing race is not on this week, i'l be able to catch footyshow this week for the second time this year.

Just want to give you guys some good news. I know that I am ahead on TAR 9-just watched last night in CBS in the USA, but next Wednesday, April 26, the five teams are going to the WEST COAST OF AUSTRALIA and they will be kayaking in some caves...is that COOL???!!!???:thumbsu:

sad to the see the chicks go last night (only for eye candy value) ...

oh well at least we can continue to ogle at MoJo's rack !!!!!

I wonder if the frat boys will Yield Lake & Michelle as payback for Yielding their girls ..........

;)

Lake and Michelle- get them off now! Lake is a complete tool in the highest order- I so wanted them out. The yeild they used on the girls was totally unfair- I just hope they are the next to go

I am kinda happy Ray and Yolanda survived- the ditzy blonds were always going to go in this leg.

I now have respect for Fran and Barry with their move at the ticket counter and now telling Lake where to go on that hill. Good on them!

The Hippies- got the best flights, and cruised to the win. They are looking the good but if they are joined by the other teams in a group, it will be interesting to see how they go under pressure. Frat boys are their competition at this stage.

One other thing, good to see the teams SEPERATED with the flights- much more exciting!

Haha, what a great show.

My dark horses are still in it. You little beauty and even better is that the annyoying overrated Double D or what ever everyone calls them are gone. Why were they crying that Lake and Michelle yielded them? Seriously it was the move that had to be done to ensure that they wouldnt have been eliminated. On your way and take a few tissues with you :)

Hopefully the nerds and the old people can go in the next 2 weeks, leaving some good and entertaining teams left.

Go Ray and Yolanda.

Spiritof82 said:
Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby .................... if I hear that word again on TAR I'm going to throw the tv, is that some american national word or are they too stupid to think up something else.:cool:
LoL. Got no idea Babe.

Hippies built themselves a nice lead on this leg, they seemingly motored through the tasks. Ditto for the Frat Boys. Mojo moved their way up into the top three quite easily too.

The problem is that other than those three the rest make some truly moronic mistakes. Fran and Barry's non-ability to find route markers (this has to be the third time they've walked right by it several times) will cost them eventually, IMO.

Ray & Yolanda need to cut their mistakes out, such as the whole going in the wrong direction thing. Buy a map. If they can get rid of the dumb mistakes I think they'll be a force later on in the race.

Ditto for Lake and Michelle, although they do it worse than Ray & Yolanda do. That certainly wasn't the first time they've gone a long way in the wrong direction and gotten very lucky. I hope they go next.

Dave and Lori won't last much longer. I hope Lake and Michelle go next but I think it'll be these two.

Bombers_Forever said:
Lake and Michelle- get them off now! Lake is a complete tool in the highest order- I so wanted them out. The yeild they used on the girls was totally unfair- I just hope they are the next to go

I am kinda happy Ray and Yolanda survived- the ditzy blonds were always going to go in this leg.

I now have respect for Fran and Barry with their move at the ticket counter and now telling Lake where to go on that hill. Good on them!

The Hippies- got the best flights, and cruised to the win. They are looking the good but if they are joined by the other teams in a group, it will be interesting to see how they go under pressure. Frat boys are their competition at this stage.

One other thing, good to see the teams SEPERATED with the flights- much more exciting!

Agree with that BF. I just about threw the remote through the tv last night the way this guy was going on. As much as Double D annoyed me, they certainly didn't deserve to be yielded.

Hippies will win it IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back