Live Event The annual season opener Tiges v Blues Whinge Fest Safe Space

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Come on, let all the bitterness and rage out here that the big two powerhouses in terms of prestige, supporterbase and history kick off the season again in Richmond and Carlton.

Have you seen the rest of this round's fixtures? Aside from Pies v Dogs, I don't feel inclined to watch any other game ?

Imagine kicking the season off with a battle for the spoon, Essendon v Hawthorn, or *s******* Norf vs Port ?

If a couple of Clubs that are totally Un-Australian a brought the game into dispute in recent years, aka KKKollongwood and Essendoped can have a Monopoly/Stanglehold on Anzac Day, than so can Richmond and the up and Rising Navy Blues.

It's the birthright of the VFL and the history of the league to have traditional rivals Richmond and Carlton kick off the season.

But yes, every year we have the same tired, and clinched and irritating argument about sooks who say they won't watch the game, but will do so anyway.

vTKEnzgwo7xwtsMnabfnQcHJhDg=.gif

I think it's about time to trade Jack Silvagni. No one wants him there and SOS is hovering around like a bitter ex-girlfriend.

images - 2021-02-27T015003.162.jpeg

Last edited:
With no due respect, Carlton's forward line has to be the worst ever seen at Carlton.
There's enough spuds to make $10 worth of fish and cripps.

LOL.

This season will be Richmond's Waterloo. You guys have had the fortune to play Witches Hats in your 3 recent flags, but the party is about to burst, starting to tonight..

Jack 'Fonzie' Riewoldt really should have retired. He has jumped the shark.

I think it's about time to trade Jack Silvagni. No one wants him there and SOS is hovering around like bitter ex-girlfriend.

View attachment 1079749

Burt Reynolds slander will not be tolerated Around Here.

The GOAT actor and Smokey and the Bandit is the greatest 80s flick..

LOL.

This season will be Richmond's Waterloo. You guys have had the fortune to play Witches Hats in your 3 recent flags, but the party is about to burst, starting to tonight..

Jack 'Fonzie' Riewoldt really should have retired. He has jumped the shark.
Carlton supporter makes joke about witches hats, how ironing

Let's be honest though, I bet all neutrals, even Klanspies and Essindrugged want the Blue Baggers to win tonight..

Tipping Fisher, Saad and Vanilla (Walsh) to put in match winning performances

#AnotherElmerSpecial

Let's be honest though, I bet all neutrals, even Klanspies and Essindrugged want the Blue Baggers to win tonight..

#AnotherElmerSpecial
I do like Saad as a player ,but re the public going for the blues, Dusty is probably the most popular oppo player ever and people tend to support him and Richmond in neutral games.

#AnotherElmerSpecial
Nah happy to see the Blues begin their march to another spoon

I've learnt that my 'wants' have very little to do with reality...
p.s. the correct term is "Essenscum"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Rihcmunt unveiling 2 flags tonight? in front of CarLoLton? That seems cruel and unnecessary - 90% of the Blues fans have never seen one.

Are Rihcmunt unveiling 2 flags tonight? in front of CarLoLton? That seems cruel and unnecessary - 90% of the Blues fans have never seen one.
Could be worse, they could have waited for a Saints or Demons game to do it.

Personally i think they should have waited for the Geelong game. Much more torture for the opposition supporters

Mate, the entirety English-speaking world that doesn't own a Richmond jumper wants your mob to win tonight.

Why? Ask Brooke Cotchin.

Mate, the entirety English-speaking world that doesn't own a Richmond jumper wants your mob to win tonight.

Why? Ask Brooke Cotchin.
Cotchin isn't playing though, so for them to win without him is actually funnier*

*albeit it is only Carlton

Lol. So who ruled out Trent tonight? Injured or failure to walk the dog?

Gastro apparently.. Secret herbs and spices from Danielle Hardwick working it's magic once again.
(You have to be extremely naive or stupid to believe the Cotchin's have not taken Dani's side on Dimma's sleazy and bitter split)

I've learnt that my 'wants' have very little to do with reality...
p.s. the correct term is "Essenscum"

shut up you campainger

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The annual season opener Tiges v Blues Whinge Fest Safe Space

Remove this Banner Ad

Back