The Ask a No Passengers Member a Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Houli will be entering his 3rd year in the system next year and this is normally they breakout year for most players bar KPP, Jones will be going into his 4th season and will be a bitlike Houli but as for Dyson i don't think he will make it, he was Hyped up alot and Knights loves him but he isn't showing enough at the moment.

Looked at this the other week, is the 3rd year really the "breakout" year? This is for players currently in their 3rd season (2005 Drafts)

- 130 kids taken in National, Pre-season and Rookie drafts.
- 49 are not even on current senior lists
- 15 are yet to play this season
- 41 are averaging >50 ppg this year, 6 from Hawthorn, 4 from Carlton and Collingwood, at the other end 1 from Kangaroos and Sydney
- 21 are averaging >60 ppg this year, 5 from Hawthorn, 3 from Adelaide
- 12 are averaging >70 ppg this year, 3 from Hawthorn, 2 from Adelaide and Collingwood (12 out of 130 is a measly 9.23%). Of this 12, eight are from National Draft (picks 1,2,5,12,14,26,32,61), two from the PSD (picks 3,9) and two from the Rookie Draft (picks 31,55)

This tells me that it's less than 10% of those selected in the 2005 drafts scoring more than 70 DT ppg (what I would consider a valuable contribution). If you take out the players not on current senior lists (49), you still only end up 14.8% scoring more than 70 DT ppg. Not a strong correlation for mine. I'd say exception rather than the rule.

You are more likely to pick these kids with a first round National draft pick, PSD is hit and miss, Rookie Draft is a lottery. No surprise to see the Hawks doing well with 3 third year players >70 ppg, ditto for Adelaide and Collingwood with 2 apiece.

Will revisit at the end of the season, but don't expect to see much upside, in fact expect to see less players averaging >70 DTppg as I think the younger players will tire towards the back half of the season.

I have had Jones all year and been sadly disappointed. Watched him closely and love him as a player but unfortunately he has Nathan Foley written all over him as a DTr. Simply used too much in contested situations and does not get enough soft marks or outside ball. Judd is very similar.

I think that will continue to be his role going forward which means 80 ish is probably where he will sit in my books.

It's a shame, going to be a great player and probably future club captain but that's the way the game is structured.

Looked at this the other week, is the 3rd year really the "breakout" year? This is for players currently in their 3rd season (2005 Drafts)

- 130 kids taken in National, Pre-season and Rookie drafts.
- 49 are not even on current senior lists
- 15 are yet to play this season
- 41 are averaging >50 ppg this year, 6 from Hawthorn, 4 from Carlton and Collingwood, at the other end 1 from Kangaroos and Sydney
- 21 are averaging >60 ppg this year, 5 from Hawthorn, 3 from Adelaide
- 12 are averaging >70 ppg this year, 3 from Hawthorn, 2 from Adelaide and Collingwood (12 out of 130 is a measly 9.23%). Of this 12, eight are from National Draft (picks 1,2,5,12,14,26,32,61), two from the PSD (picks 3,9) and two from the Rookie Draft (picks 31,55)

This tells me that it's less than 10% of those selected in the 2005 drafts scoring more than 70 DT ppg (what I would consider a valuable contribution). If you take out the players not on current senior lists (49), you still only end up 14.8% scoring more than 70 DT ppg. Not a strong correlation for mine. I'd say exception rather than the rule.

You are more likely to pick these kids with a first round National draft pick, PSD is hit and miss, Rookie Draft is a lottery. No surprise to see the Hawks doing well with 3 third year players >70 ppg, ditto for Adelaide and Collingwood with 2 apiece.

Will revisit at the end of the season, but don't expect to see much upside, in fact expect to see less players averaging >70 DTppg as I think the younger players will tire towards the back half of the season.

Interesting Bax, I did some numbers on individual players in their 3rd year at the start of this season but was focussed mainly on the mids. These numbers would include KPPs, rucks etc who obviously develop slower and score lower when they have.

Not sure if it's possible but it would be interesting to see the numbers for 3rd year improvement for say 1st / 2nd round draft picks who were midfielders.

Not sure if it's possible but it would be interesting to see the numbers for 3rd year improvement for say 1st / 2nd round draft picks who were midfielders.
Easy to do, but the difficulty lies in classification - so many of them play a mid-like role, but aren't necessarily pure mids, eg Porplyzia, Thomas, Ibbotson, Stiller, etc.

Which would make him an attractive target for next season.

Anyone else seeing a pattern about these kids peaking the year after they are hyped? I just about flat out ignore them if they are hyped up, and get them in the following year - was Murphy and Franklin last year, and could be Jones, Houli, Dyson, et al next year. Just seems that extra year under the belt primes them.

Do you mean hyped as a DTer or as a player?

Not that I watch alot of Melbourne but do you think Jones might be a go-er next year. As a footballer, he is exactly what every club wants. But realistically will his DT scores increase?

Do you mean hyped as a DTer or as a player?

Not that I watch alot of Melbourne but do you think Jones might be a go-er next year. As a footballer, he is exactly what every club wants. But realistically will his DT scores increase?
I mean hyped in real world as a ball winner, which correlates to hyped in DT. There are plenty of in and under mids who will net you solid if not spectacular scores (eg >70 DT ppg). I reckon he will be one of those - with McLean in and attracting #1 tag, he could be good to increase his average to ~90, which is a good return if I can pick him up for 300K. The difference between Dogs predicted 80 and my aspirational 90 is only a couple of tackles... feasible for a player like Jones. Note - I haven't seen a Melbourne game in close to two seasons.

I'm a sucker for consistency in DT - I want players who won't yo-yo from 20-130 (Shaw, I'm looking squarely in your direction!), I know in total points terms it doens't make a difference whether you pick Pav or Franklin (assume both average 100 over the season), I'd just rather see consistent scores around a 90-110 range on a weekly basis.

Some really good research there:thumbsu: But you would have to minus all the KPP players and its usually only the midfielders who have breakout seasons in their 3rd year. Minus all those and your percentage will surely increase. I'm not really sold on the 3 mentioned anyway but I rank them in this order in terms of DT potential next year... Jones, Houli, Dyson. Pre season should hopefully give us a few hints;)

I mean hyped in real world as a ball winner, which correlates to hyped in DT. There are plenty of in and under mids who will net you solid if not spectacular scores (eg >70 DT ppg). I reckon he will be one of those - with McLean in and attracting #1 tag, he could be good to increase his average to ~90, which is a good return if I can pick him up for 300K. The difference between Dogs predicted 80 and my aspirational 90 is only a couple of tackles... feasible for a player like Jones. Note - I haven't seen a Melbourne game in close to two seasons.

I'm a sucker for consistency in DT - I want players who won't yo-yo from 20-130 (Shaw, I'm looking squarely in your direction!), I know in total points terms it doens't make a difference whether you pick Pav or Franklin (assume both average 100 over the season), I'd just rather see consistent scores around a 90-110 range on a weekly basis.

Good point re Pavs- 90, 110, 100, 90
Franklins 150, 70, 135, 65

Give me Pav anyday.

However regarding Jones, (as far as Im aware) I dont think he is getting tagged atm, I know when port play them cassisi and kornes dont go to him. Therefore bringing back McLean may not actually help him. (However this could be garbage if he is infact copping hard tags, not sure considering we both dont see much of Melbourne play)

Brett Deledio debuted in Round 1 of 2005, having a fantastic DT year in 08, and this is his fourth year in the system. Any other examples of this?

This year is also Porplyzia's third year in the game.

Some really good research there:thumbsu: But you would have to minus all the KPP players and its usually only the midfielders who have breakout seasons in their 3rd year. Minus all those and your percentage will surely increase. I'm not really sold on the 3 mentioned anyway but I rank them in this order in terms of DT potential next year... Jones, Houli, Dyson. Pre season should hopefully give us a few hints;)

Tell you what, you tell me who the mids are out of this lot, and I'll work the numbers. Haven't seen enough games to know with some of these guys, so pick out the KPPs and I'll take it from there.

As for pre-season... form there is sometimes not correlated with real season - key players being rested giving these guys opportunities, or players being played out of position gives as many false positives as real. Albert Proud? Roo's rookies?

Marc Murphy Carlton
Matthew Priddis West Coast Eagles
Scott Pendlebury Collingwood
Jason Porplyzia Adelaide
Mathew Stokes Geelong
Brent Guerra Hawthorn
Bernie Vince Adelaide
Dale Thomas Collingwood
Grant Birchall Hawthorn
Ben McGlynn Hawthorn
Nathan Jones Melbourne
Garrick Ibbotson Fremantle
Cheynee Stiller Brisbane Lions
Xavier Ellis Hawthorn
Travis Tuck Hawthorn
Josh Kennedy West Coast Eagles
Richard Douglas Adelaide
Tom Logan Port Adelaide
Simon Buckley Melbourne
Kieran Jack Sydney
Travis Varcoe Geelong
Ryan Cook Collingwood
Shannon Cox Collingwood
Ryan Gamble Geelong
Matthew White Richmond
Rhan Hooper Brisbane Lions
Paul Bower Carlton
Marcus Drum Fremantle
Sam Lonergan Essendon
Darren Pfeiffer Carlton
Clint Bartram Melbourne
Stephen Gilham Hawthorn
Courtenay Dempsey Essendon
Jake Edwards Carlton
Alipate Carlile Port Adelaide
Ben McKinley West Coast Eagles
Shaun Higgins Western Bulldogs
Dylan Addison Western Bulldogs
Andrew Swallow Kangaroos
Mitchell Clark Brisbane Lions
Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls Richmond
Samuel Gilbert St Kilda
Ed Barlow Sydney
Patrick Ryder Essendon
Matt Riggio Kangaroos
Jay Neagle Essendon
Steven Armstrong West Coast Eagles
Robert Warnock Fremantle
Matt Thomas Port Adelaide
Matthew Spangher West Coast Eagles
Shannon Hurn West Coast Eagles
Cleve Hughes Richmond
Joel Patfull Brisbane Lions
Paul Duffield Fremantle
Ed Lower Kangaroos
Cameron Howat Richmond
Alan Toovey Collingwood
Jace Bode Melbourne
Danny Stanley Collingwood
Ryan Jackson Carlton
Wayde Mills Brisbane Lions
Jason Roe Brisbane Lions
Michael Rix St Kilda
Trent West Geelong
John Anthony Collingwood
Nick Lower Port Adelaide
Beau Dowler Hawthorn
Max Bailey Hawthorn
Beau Muston Hawthorn
Travis Casserly Richmond
Matthew Laidlaw Sydney
Kristin Thornton Sydney
Hugh Minson Port Adelaide
Ryan Brabazon Sydney
Jonathan Giles Port Adelaide
Sam Iles Collingwood
Luke McEntee Hawthorn
Angus Graham Richmond
Heath Hocking Essendon
Greg Bentley Port Adelaide
Paul Currie Sydney

Marc Murphy Carlton
Matthew Priddis West Coast Eagles
Scott Pendlebury Collingwood
Jason Porplyzia Adelaide
Mathew Stokes Geelong
Brent Guerra Hawthorn
Bernie Vince Adelaide
Dale Thomas Collingwood
Grant Birchall Hawthorn
Ben McGlynn Hawthorn
Nathan Jones Melbourne
Garrick Ibbotson Fremantle
Cheynee Stiller Brisbane Lions
Xavier Ellis Hawthorn
Travis Tuck Hawthorn
Josh Kennedy West Coast Eagles
Richard Douglas Adelaide
Tom Logan Port Adelaide
Simon Buckley Melbourne
Kieran Jack Sydney
Travis Varcoe Geelong
Ryan Cook Collingwood
Shannon Cox Collingwood
Ryan Gamble Geelong
Matthew White Richmond
Rhan Hooper Brisbane Lions
Paul Bower Carlton
Marcus Drum Fremantle
Sam Lonergan Essendon
Darren Pfeiffer Carlton
Clint Bartram Melbourne
Stephen Gilham Hawthorn
Courtenay Dempsey Essendon
Jake Edwards Carlton
Alipate Carlile Port Adelaide
Ben McKinley West Coast Eagles
Shaun Higgins Western Bulldogs
Dylan Addison Western Bulldogs
Andrew Swallow Kangaroos
Mitchell Clark Brisbane Lions
Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls Richmond
Samuel Gilbert St Kilda
Ed Barlow Sydney
Patrick Ryder Essendon
Matt Riggio Kangaroos
Jay Neagle Essendon
Steven Armstrong West Coast Eagles
Robert Warnock Fremantle
Matt Thomas Port Adelaide
Matthew Spangher West Coast Eagles
Shannon Hurn West Coast Eagles
Cleve Hughes Richmond
Joel Patfull Brisbane Lions
Paul Duffield Fremantle
Ed Lower Kangaroos
Cameron Howat Richmond
Alan Toovey Collingwood
Jace Bode Melbourne
Danny Stanley Collingwood
Ryan Jackson Carlton
Wayde Mills Brisbane Lions
Jason Roe Brisbane Lions
Michael Rix St Kilda
Trent West Geelong
John Anthony Collingwood
Nick Lower Port Adelaide
Beau Dowler Hawthorn
Max Bailey Hawthorn
Beau Muston Hawthorn
Travis Casserly Richmond
Matthew Laidlaw Sydney
Kristin Thornton Sydney
Hugh Minson Port Adelaide
Ryan Brabazon Sydney
Jonathan Giles Port Adelaide
Sam Iles Collingwood
Luke McEntee Hawthorn
Angus Graham Richmond
Heath Hocking Essendon
Greg Bentley Port Adelaide
Paul Currie Sydney

Red are midfielders (spend genuine minutes in the middle or on a wing)
Blue KPP

Help appreciated

anyone wanna have a go at writing up a report on DAVID MUNDY?

David Mundy - $278,500. Averages 70.12 for the year. 5,939 selections.

Mundy is one who has disappointed in what was supposed to be his break out year. Many people had him on a shortlist at the start of the year, and quite a few drafted him in, at his starting price of $302,400 ($1,100 more expensive than Nathan Bock). People expected Mundy to rack it up in a Fremantle backline containing Michael Johnson, Grover and McPharlin, where the possesion game is favoured.

Fremantle have been pretty ordinary all year, and Mundy has been extremely inconsistent. Just as Fremantle drift in and out of matches, Mundy only seems to be able to turn it on every now and then.

When he plays well DT wise he gets at least 20 touches - and tackles fiercely, and takes a fair few marks. Seems to coast through games a bit too much - and when he finds that desire to get in and tackle and get his own hard ball, will start to become a better footballer - and his DT scores will rise accordingly.

Apart from last weeks disappointing 47 against Essendon, Mundy looked like he was starting to step it up as of late, with a 92, and then a 106.

But the inconsistency has returned. I'd rule out trading to him, and unless you want him out right this minute he's still going to go up more in price - will go up another $15,000 due to a low B/E and now has a B/E of 47 for next week.

Will top out at around $300 in the next few weeks, and depending upon who's available will be best to go then. Is a bit like Gram for the Saints, has a good run of form, and then it all goes pear shaped and you wonder why you picked him up.

I don't think Mundy is the greatest option to have at the end of the season - but if you're short on trades - and nothing in the backline interests you, then keep hold of him.

Could be a great option for next season - and I'll keep an eye on him over the off season - especially if he finds himself a new home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Mundy - $278,500. Averages 70.12 for the year. 5,939 selections.

Mundy is one who has disappointed in what was supposed to be his break out year. Many people had him on a shortlist at the start of the year, and quite a few drafted him in, at his starting price of $302,400 ($1,100 more expensive than Nathan Bock). People expected Mundy to rack it up in a Fremantle backline containing Michael Johnson, Grover and McPharlin, where the possesion game is favoured.

Fremantle have been pretty ordinary all year, and Mundy has been extremely inconsistent. Just as Fremantle drift in and out of matches, Mundy only seems to be able to turn it on every now and then.

When he plays well DT wise he gets at least 20 touches - and tackles fiercely, and takes a fair few marks. Seems to coast through games a bit too much - and when he finds that desire to get in and tackle and get his own hard ball, will start to become a better footballer - and his DT scores will rise accordingly.

Apart from last weeks disappointing 47 against Essendon, Mundy looked like he was starting to step it up as of late, with a 92, and then a 106.

But the inconsistency has returned. I'd rule out trading to him, and unless you want him out right this minute he's still going to go up more in price - will go up another $15,000 due to a low B/E and now has a B/E of 47 for next week.

Will top out at around $300 in the next few weeks, and depending upon who's available will be best to go then. Is a bit like Gram for the Saints, has a good run of form, and then it all goes pear shaped and you wonder why you picked him up.

I don't think Mundy is the greatest option to have at the end of the season - but if you're short on trades - and nothing in the backline interests you, then keep hold of him.

Could be a great option for next season - and I'll keep an eye on him over the off season - especially if he finds himself a new home.

Nice summary TT and pretty much on the money.

There are 2 issues with Mundy as a DTr

1) Different roles each week. He can be used as an outlet player and score up to 100 or be used in a shutdown role

2) Poor work ethic. Mundy is lazy. The best DTrs have a great work ethic and he simply does not have this at this stage. Does not get to enough contests or make space enough to get cheap possessions. Until he proves this is gone he will never be in my team. It leads to very mixed scores.

The main reason Mundy was talked up before the season was a potential move to the midfield which has not eventuated. Having said this, look at the way Fisher and Bock work to make space and compare this to Mundy. Here lies the difference.

Andrew Walker may come back into the Carlton side this week, currently priced at $343,100 available in the midfield but more importantly in the backline also. With many coaches struggling in the backline, could walker be the unique pick to give anyone who is game enough the edge?

This is my first year DT'ing, could anyone dig up some stats like his averages etc from his past and assess his viability as a backman for the remainder of 08?

He looks overpriced at the moment compared to the likes of Milburn ($307,900 and still depreciating this week), Guerra ($320,000ish), Hargrave ($330,000ish), Birchall ($284,000), H Shaw ($300,000), McPhee ($306,000), Goddard (334,000). He will most likely go down after his first two matches.

Andrew Walker may come back into the Carlton side this week, currently priced at $343,100 available in the midfield but more importantly in the backline also. With many coaches struggling in the backline, could walker be the unique pick to give anyone who is game enough the edge?

This is my first year DT'ing, could anyone dig up some stats like his averages etc from his past and assess his viability as a backman for the remainder of 08?

He looks overpriced at the moment compared to the likes of Milburn ($307,900 and still depreciating this week), Guerra ($320,000ish), Hargrave ($330,000ish), Birchall ($284,000), H Shaw ($300,000), McPhee ($306,000), Goddard (334,000). He will most likely go down after his first two matches.

Andrew Walker
Age – 22
Games – 74
Price – $343,100

Previous Year Average

2004 – 15 Games – Av. 39
2005 – 18 Games - Av. 43
2006 - 22 Games - Av. 71
2007 - 19 Games - Av. 79

Yet to play a game this season because of an off season shoulder injury and then re injured in Carltons final practice match IIRC. Would be a risk to pick him up straight away coming of that type of injury may take him a while to get back into it, but with just under 1000 selections and with all the backline problems this season he is an option, still I don’t think may Dreamteam coached would be willing to run the risk add that with the extended time off and by the time he gets right back into it would almost be finals. I think that you should hold off and wait intill 2009. There are plenty of underpriced players in the back half and players priced around Walkers price such as Birchall and Gilbee, Goddard ect. There may be a few position changes next year and he could be a nice pick up...

who do u think is a beta pickup, Mackie or Guerra?
im thinking mackie...

Brent Guerra
Age - 26
Games - 145
Price - $320,100
Average – 86.3
Selections – 5,903

He is coming second in Hawthorns rebounds from defensive 50 sitting on around 36 rebounds. Gets a lot of cheap possessions around the pockets and flanks, the Hawks love the ball in this guys hands as he has a long penetrating kick.

Past season averages.

2004 – Games 18 – Av.44
2005 – Games 13 –Av.47
2006 – Games 15 – Av.72
2007 – Games 24 – Av.77
2008 – Games 10 – Av.86

Interesting to see when he became a Hawk in 2006 his averages lifter significantly.
Having a look at the run home of the Hawks and Brent’s averages against these sides,

Sydney – 72,63
St.Kilda – 61,108
Geelong – 111,65
Collingwood – 104,49
Brisbane – 55,119
Richmond – 70,76
Fremantle – 81,51
Carlton – 49,54

Giving him an average of 74.25

Andrew Mackie
Games – 72
Price – $361,000
Average – 89.7
Selections – 7,131

He is a lot like Guerra in terms of the roles they play in the team and how they get their possessions, he and a few other Geelong half back flankers are the real play makers for Geelong and give a lot of run of the half backline.

Past Season averages.

2004 – Games 13 – Av.36

2005 – Games 10 – Av.57
2006 – Games 14 – Av.70
2007 - Games 24 – Av.82
2008 – Games – Av.90
Having a look at the Cats run home and Mackie’s averages,

Fremantle – 76,57
Dogs – 134,65
Hawks – 88,56
Tigers – 97,74
Melbourne – 32,56
Sydney – 73,113
North – 68,57
West Coast – 96,60

Giving him an average of 75.1

After looking at all that I would go with Guerra and save yourself the cash, but you have to take his past injuries into account, still I would run the risk of getting Guerra. Hope that makes your decision easier.

who do u think is a beta pickup, Mackie or Guerra?
im thinking mackie...

I would go with mackie if money is not an option

Mackie- 361,000
Avg: 89.3
Last 3 Scores: 95, 96, 97
HS:137
LS:60

Role in Team: Mackie seems to be Geelongs main rebound player. Gone are the days of Milburn rebounding the ball out of defense, and collecting ball in the back half, as mackie has taken over this role.Milburn is now playing along the flank, and into the midfield, leaving mackie in defensive 50, to rebound. With Milburns old role, brings good scores for mackie. He rarely takes the kick ins, but he is usually first link in after the kick in's, which often means +6. Also he has others in defense like Scarlett, Harley, Rooke, and Wojinski all who are unlikely to hurt his stats and his role. The only thing that could affect it is if milburn is moved back into the last line of defense, but with both players current form, this is unlikely

Injury: Mackie is fairly injury free, and apart from his injury early in the seasin, has remained injuiry free. He is not injury prone (unlike drummond), and is very reliable to get you a score week in, and week out.

Pros
- Playing in an outfit like geelong, means everyones output lifts
- Dosnt share roles/By himself usually
- Generally a reliable use of the ball, which encourages the cats to use him more when coming out of defense
- Averages well
Cons
- More expensive
- Isnt an experienced gun
- Change in role/structure could send scores downward
- May get noticed by other clubs (ala Shaw)

Guerra-328,100
Avg: 86.30
Last 3 Scores: 102, 105, 30 (inj)
HS: 161
LS:30

Role in Team: Guerra shares his role in the team with Birchall. This is frustrating to many DT coaches, as it is very unpredictable to guess who is playing the rebound role each week. When guerra is put in to "Quarterback" then he is the main target to rebound 50, and often scores well. His partner in crime, Birchall, often has to focus on stopping his opponent, and Guerra's and dosnt focus on winning the ball as much. So when one of these rebounders is up, the other is usually down DT wise. Also with Hawthorns Game plan, and the infamous 'Zone" it often allows defenders to move into the midfield, and scores can be lifted this way.

Injury: Guerra has been fairly injury free over his carrer. However this year, there has been alot of pressure put on his hamstrings, and he has missed 4 matches for them. This puts alot of pressure on whether he can maintain fitness for the rest of the season

Pros:
- When he scores well, he scores bloody well
- Similar to Mackie, the hawks are a class outfit, and his scores can naturally lift, because of this.
- Cheaper option
- Averages fairly well
Cons
- Injury Questions
- Shared role with Birchall
- Inconsitant
- When he does bad, he really does bad
- Needs the rest of the team to do well

My Final Verdict: It all comes down to your trading situation. You cant go wrong with either of these blokes. If money is an issue, and you need that extra 33,000 then i would say go with birchal. If you want a higher, safer quality player, assured of decent scores, and willing to pay that 33,000 extra, then i would say go with mackie

I already have birchal and ellis in my backline, is 3 hawks too many? btw money isnt a problem, what about joel bowden??

Happy Eagle, pretty spot on there.

Although with Mackie, there seems to be a trend that whenever Geelong are comnig under heavy fire, the run he provides goes out the window, and his DT scores are affected accordingly.

I'd go Guerra out of the two of them, because, despite being more injury prone, takes more marks, gets a lot fo the ball due to his hoofing kick and works more upfield for some of his touches. If Hawthorn are under fire Guerra still has a big game.

So, in conclusion, I'd go Guerra if the person has ample trades left.

I already have birchal and ellis in my backline, is 3 hawks too many? btw money isnt a problem, what about joel bowden??

Wouldn't say 3 men from the same team in the same position is a concern - although you'd have to look at upgrading Ellies wouldn't you - he's not a keeper in my opinion.

So with that in mind, don't go an injury prone player in Guerra if you want to make anothe rupgrade - and don't have many trades in hand - because if something goes wrong with Guerra, you need to trade him in, trade him out and upgrade Ellis.

And as far as Bowden goes, I think Wallaca will realise Richmond will not win with Bowden playing in the QB role, and will try to re-invent him again.

I'd go Guerra if all is good on the injuury-trades front. Bowden and Mackie pretty even, but Mackie just ahead for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ask a No Passengers Member a Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back