The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the umpires fault. Never the defenders fault for holding (for several seconds and dragging said forward to the ground) and chopping of the arms multiple times for free kicks. 😂

Umpires get criticised enough and now we are criticising them for correct calls.

Always the umpires fault. Never the defenders fault for holding (for several seconds and dragging said forward to the ground) and chopping of the arms multiple times for free kicks. 😂

Umpires get criticised enough and now we are criticising them for correct calls.

The McKay one at the end of the 2nd quarter was never a free-kick. There was absolutely nothing the Adelaide defender did wrong.

There was 1 to Harry at the end of the 2nd was very much not there. But apart from that there's been enough reason for a free to be paid. Undersized Butts is going the body too often and Harry has the umpires watching them like a hawk

The McKay one at the end of the 2nd quarter was never a free-kick. There was absolutely nothing the Adelaide defender did wrong.
Maybe I have the wrong one but are you saying the Curnow mark?

I just think that the umpire advantage can look one-sided but will even out over four quarters and never truly look lopsided with one side having a massive advantage. We’ve definitely had calls this year that weren’t good calls but then you get calls going the other way two quarters later that are pretty shit. It’s what you can expect from this competition.

Maybe I have the wrong one but are you saying the Curnow mark?

I just think that the umpire advantage can look one-sided but will even out over four quarters and never truly look lopsided with one side having a massive advantage. We’ve definitely had calls this year that weren’t good calls but then you get calls going the other way two quarters later that are pretty shit. It’s what you can expect from this competition.
No the one Mckay kicked just before HT from about 50

No the one Mckay kicked just before HT from about 50

Oh, yeah.

I actually wasnt watching the action leading you to it, but I more than trust what you guys are saying. What we’ve come to expect really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely think we'll lose to West Coast and North. This team has no backbone.

christ we need some midfielders
Sacking Ogilvie will help. How many first rounders can one burn?

Milera
Gallucci
Fogarty
Jones
McHenry
McAsey

Makes for very ugly reading.

Whoa, how the actual crap did that happen?
Marchbank off at 3QT. Setterfield and one other off at HT. 3 of the 8 listed players rested late on, shows the big gap between the AFL listed players and their teammates. Still no excuse for 10 goals to 1

as you'd know it happens with the young and inexperienced. missing mchenry's tenacity big time, brodie smith would be handy too.
seems like they've lost their heads 2 weeks in a row, nicks needs to give them a bit of a reset mentally because after a good start to the year this is norf levels of bad

I genuinely think we'll lose to West Coast and North. This team has no backbone.

Sacking Ogilvie will help. How many first rounders can one burn?

Milera
Gallucci
Fogarty
Jones
McHenry
McAsey

Makes for very ugly reading.
milera has been ruined by injury, he definitely had the skill. fogarty just cant be ****ed, mchenry will get these. mcasey and gallucci were/are disasters though, especially mcasey

Marchbank off at 3QT. Setterfield and one other off at HT. 3 of the 8 listed players rested late on, shows the big gap between the AFL listed players and their teammates. Still no excuse for 10 goals to 1
The big story was Marchbank playing. I didn’t watch the game but was told today he could have been BOG and it didn’t even look like like he missed the last year, it looked just like another game for him. Super thrilled for Caleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back