The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be shocked if it is less than 4. I reckon it'll be in the 5-6 range.
You're probably right. Spotty connection on the train so a bit blurry. Still not home after two hours.

You're probably right. Spotty connection on the train so a bit blurry. Still not home after two hours.
Don't live in the middle of nowhere ;) That's how long it takes me to get from Dublin to Galway. One side of the country to the other.

And in another episode of why Port are the worst fanbase in the AFL..

One contributor's view on Houston ironing out Rankine.

"Great way to finish his career at the club. Team first, team lifting moment.". Nearly 20 likes.

Cretins.
Don't live in the middle of nowhere ;) That's how long it takes me to get from Dublin to Galway. One side of the country to the other.
Ended up being a medical emergency on a train at or near a station. PSO's couldn't move the person without injury, the train behind us were told it took them 25 minutes to request an ambulance. Reckon we were stationary for at least 45 mins.

Last edited:
You were carrying on last last night thinking the game was all over at HT before getting your pants pulled down by RTB :moustache:
No. I was correct. Never once gloated or commented on how we were playing.

They played Ross' cowards football and were goalless then at 5 goals down took off the handbrake and had a crack and it paid dividends. If they did it from the start they may have had a big win.

They played Ross' cowards football and were goalless then at 5 goals down took off the handbrake and had a crack and it paid dividends. If they did it from the start they may have had a big win.

Are you going to Tom Hawkins final home game next week? I wonder what the club have organised.

One thing I've really noticed in life is the more aggressively opinionated someone is on subjects, quite often the less they actually know about said things.

:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never met him so I'll have to take your word for it.

Luke got us Bevo so I'll give him a pass haha.

Probably an indication on how dopey Eddie is when even Darcy is thinking is obviously thinking "wtf man, you idiot" as he keeps digging himself deeper.

I've never met him so I'll have to take your word for it.

Luke got us Bevo so I'll give him a pass haha.
Was being a bit cheeky. Duke getting strafed on the rub was always amusing stuff.

Probably an indication on how dopey Eddie is when even Darcy is thinking is obviously thinking "wtf man, you idiot" as he keeps digging himself deeper.

Even McGuire was thinking that of himself. Caught himself being racist and tried in vain to explain what he was trying to say instead.

200.gif

You can't tell me that the blue and yellow cum stains aren't trying to lose this game. Even they can't play this bad against such a depleted Carlton side unless they aren't even trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back