The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Hawthorn, Geelong, West Coast, Carlton, North, Port, Brisbane... let St Kilda off since RTB returned.

In fairness, Wolves beat United 1-0 in 2003 and I spent the next 10+ years hating them. That match pissed me off. My triggering was damn strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that 2nd quarter gave it to carlton really. freo had their chances and didnt take them. fumbled something terrible all game too. the handball game looks nice when it's up and going, but it just doesnt stand up in tough games.

I have been saying that all year. Put a tiny bit of pressure on and our handball game goes away. We have too few smart decision makers that can work the ball through pressure.

plus you really see how a lot of 'old school' tactics and bits of play have gone out of footy. as soon as aliir came back on with his injury, why wasn't jackson running him around? so many players trying to take the mark on their chest and not in the hands. why not send serong up forward to try and break the tag? it's like games almost get into a routine sometimes and nothing gets done to break it up.

I kinda accepted that fate before today started. We are softer than marshmallows when the heat is applied.
Not sure Longmuir is the man.
Bet you hate us even more now :D
The only joy now this season could bring would be reading your boards mental gymnastics if Hinkley pinches the flag. Carn donuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back