The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

i think ken will be a little embarrassed looking back at the after the game stuff in the morning. what ginnivan put online was really dumb, but mouthing off while trying to chair off breust wasnt the go. have a little swipe in the presser if you must.

also sydney, please. we cant run the risk.

He shouldn’t have done it as the coach but the Hawks can’t be surprised someone at Port made sure to remind Ginnivan of what he said. Especially given how crucial his miss was.

I’ve enjoyed the Hawks this year and their attitude. They’ve been entertaining and good for footy. I enjoyed the carry on after the game tonight too. Makes Hawks v Port one to look forward to next year

I have no problem with what Ken did. Ginnivan is a massive flog and if he can't take it he shouldn't give it. Mitchell trying to paint Ginnivan as the victim is just downright hilarious.

No surprise the biggest sooks about Hinkley's antics are Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne, Jordan Lewis and Mitchell. If I was his teammate I'd be filthy with Ginnivan's carry-on.

Doubt it happens especially if JHF is out but a Hinkley flag would be worth it just for the mental gymnastics from Pear fans who obviously supported him as coach all along.

I wonder what Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne and Jordan Lewis said when Sam Mitchell sledged Essendon’s players?

1726251208248.jpeg

I am sure they were all revelling in it and that was a much worse sledge than anything that Ken Hinkley said to a player who needs to get back in his lane and has been a prick from the moment he stepped onto an AFL ground. Oh well.

I wonder what Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne and Jordan Lewis said when Sam Mitchell sledged Essendon’s players?

View attachment 2110310

I am sure they were all revelling in it and that was a much worse sledge than anything that Ken Hinkley said to a player who needs to get back in his lane and has been a prick from the moment he stepped onto an AFL ground. Oh well.
That’s player to player and during a game. It was pissweak by Mitchell. But this is a 60yo coach at the end of a game they’ve just won. To me that’s more pissweak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad Sicily missed that at the end, can't stand that campaigner.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back