The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone point and laugh at Brent Daniels. Could've sealed the game with a Hogan goal but he plays on and misses from 2 metres out. I'd be afraid to show my face to my teammates if I was him.

If Geelong make the GF Gero might ask the mods to let Gosha back on the board for one day only.
Honestly, when we won a couple years back I wanted FAITH allowed back on given her garbage for years about Dangerfield.

As for the pissant that is Gosha, no way, given what he did to get banned I never want him back here. Shit poster, and questionable human. Has serious issues that means he should be removed from this site permanently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another September slowly going broke. My wallet would prefer us being shit I think.

PF tickets booked.

Geelong and their stressful September’s. Carlton tried it last year, didn’t enjoy it and we corrected it this year.

6cf6e9576153944de49f8e8407c37ac9

:eekv1:

Jack Martin on the cheap. Shoot me.

Can understand the contracts we're offering to veterans but not chasing after a forward cut from the club with the worst small forwards in the league.

Can understand the contracts we're offering to veterans but not chasing after a forward cut from the club with the worst small forwards in the league.
How’s your rehab facility?

Isn't his issue that he can never get fit moreso than actual ability?

Either way, he would be a complete waste of a list spot.

Isn't his issue that he can never get fit moreso than actual ability?

Either way, he would be a complete waste of a list spot.
Exactly. He misses 2 months a year and a club with no small forwards of note would rather be rid of him as a result than persist.

Would fit in a Freo, they only aim to play the standard allotment of games each year. Less time for him to get injured.

Exactly. He misses 2 months a year and a club with no small forwards of note would rather be rid of him as a result than persist.

Would fit in a Freo, they only aim to play the standard allotment of games each year. Less time for him to get injured.
I wish it was only 2 months a year he missed.

Geelong is set to hand Patrick Dangerfield the two-year deal he's been chasing.

CATS SET TO BOW TO DANGERFIELD DEMAND
Patrick Dangerfield will secure the two-year deal he wants at season’s end despite the rarity of a 34-year-old winning a multi-year contract.

Dangerfield has been keen to sign a deal of that length but is in no hurry given the priority is his premiership campaign as Geelong captain.

The Cats and his management are happy to wait until the post-season so he can show to the club his body is durable enough for him to win a multi-year deal.

While Dangerfield is not on the lucrative figures that he was when he crossed from Adelaide he is happy to have the security of that two-season contract.

Dangerfield arrived at Geelong happy to take less money than offers in Melbourne and while the Cats eventually traded for him instead of securing him as a free agent it has been a riotously good deal for both parties.

If he decided at the end of next year to retire he might walk away from the 2026 sum but when fully fit Dangerfield still seems at the peak of his powers and in no hurry to call it quits.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/bd16ce67226f6e7e6a25decd32aac861

Far more understandable.

I wish it was only 2 months a year he missed.
14 games per year average is about 2 months per season injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back