The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are happy to dish it out against people maybe learn how to take it back?

Also at the end of the day it's just a game. And don't take it so seriously.
Read above. Plenty of witty retorts, no issues with any of them.

Just not from you.

Your last stalking effort was backing up a guy who took umbrage with the idea the doggies did more due diligence than the Saints by taking Bont... Whereas they busted with Billings. That seems to be pretty bloody obvious now doesn't it.

They do that a lot at Moorabbin, it's probably why they have a mere 7 grand final appearances in 130 years.

Game turned when Holmes got injured. Would've sucked for him if he missed out on a grand final again.

Likewise I think if OMac doesn't get up next week the lions will be in trouble against a better ruck man in Grundy.
Yep he's become our most important player was a huge loss because he offers such a point of difference for us.

Lawson Humphries immense again I'll add, it's amazing how quick he's become so good at senior level.

Read above. Plenty of witty retorts, no issues with any of them.

Just not from you.

Your last stalking effort was backing up a guy who took umbrage with the idea the doggies did more due diligence than the Saints by taking Bont... Whereas they busted with Billings. That seems to be pretty bloody obvious now doesn't it.

They do that a lot at Moorabbin, it's probably why they have a mere 7 grand final appearances in 130 years.
Bro I was in that thread before you had made any posts in it, so you followed me into it :roflv1:

Harmless enough bloke mate but a strange unit..

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back