The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

1727515135412-png.2125017

Smacked their ruck around the ground and in hitouts and lost by 10 goals.
The ruck battle is largely insignificant compared to that of the midfield and off v def matchups.
Fingernail deep analysis.

Fingernail deep analysis.
Catered to my audience.

Pyke, Hale, McEvoy, Jo.Roughead, Nankervis, Vardy, Lycett, Gawn, Stanley, Darcy Cameron and Fort are among recent premiership ruckmen. A couple of good types in there and a few journeymen.

Naitanui, Sandilands, Grundy, Goldstein, Marshall and Darcy are not.

Think I'm increasingly finding that the build up to the game and having mates over is much more enjoyable than the game itself. I recall fragments of most of the GFs swans or otherwise but enjoy seeing mates I haven't seen for ages otherwise. Getting worked up over losing is someone else's business. Swans finished top over the season and gave me a lot of enjoyable games. Losing the last one isn't the end of the world.

That being said I'd be pretty shitty if Longmire is coaching us next year.

Catered to my audience.

Pyke, Hale, McEvoy, Jo.Roughead, Nankervis, Vardy, Lycett, Gawn, Stanley, Darcy Cameron and Fort are among recent premiership ruckmen. A couple of good types in there and a few journeymen.

Naitanui, Sandilands, Grundy, Goldstein, Marshall and Darcy are not.
Again simpleton analysis.

Go back and watch again the 2013 QF again where Sandilands pulled Geelong's pants down to get an understanding.

You can argue the exact level of impact and their relative list value but throwing the word 'insignificant' at the position shows a massive level of ignorance and all 18 AFL coaches would laugh at the notion.

Do any of you find that the preseason is far too long nowadays?

Like, 30 odd weeks and we finally get to the real season. Trade period.

Gonna be tough to defend our title as the winners of trade period with Dodoro taking a backseat but I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Gonna be tough to defend our title as the winners of trade period with Dodoro taking a backseat but I'm curious to see how it plays out.
I've said it before. I actually feel sorry for the players a little as while they get 8 weeks break it's the most physical job. Personally think it should be like the NFL where they restrict the amount you can do, might actually reduce congestion too if it's policed well enough to prevent players from becoming "overfit"

I've said it before. I actually feel sorry for the players a little as while they get 8 weeks break it's the most physical job. Personally think it should be like the NFL where they restrict the amount you can do, might actually reduce congestion too if it's policed well enough to prevent players from becoming "overfit"
Woosh.

a trade radio championship

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back