The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Just passing on the information I have heard RPCB. Those players would certainly shed some salary but Marchbank and Cunningham would be on low deals, imagine Owies similar. Kennedy and potentially Martin on good coin.

Just passing on the information I have heard RPCB. Those players would certainly shed some salary but Marchbank and Cunningham would be on low deals, imagine Owies similar. Kennedy and potentially Martin on good coin.

All good mate. :)

Oh boy, and they’re gonna add Jake Stringer to the mix.

Also guys, we're not done yet, wait until we get absolutely bent over tomorrow to finish the job and give up Barrass for next to nothing.

After the Pick 3 backlash that Matthew Clarke has copped he might very well trade Harley Reid for it. :p

I'd be very curious to see what they were dressed as.

It was a private room with other players. Division amongst the ranks?

Also, hope we get GWS round 1 :tearsofjoy:

Pretty sure they still have bar staff to serve them who would be more likely to have leaked it.

Sounds like a massive overreaction to a bit of dark humour in an enclosed setting.

Pretty sure they still have bar staff to serve them who would be more likely to have leaked it.

Sounds like a massive overreaction to a bit of dark humour in an enclosed setting.
All depends what it was really. Blackface? Making fun of a PDiddy style situation?

I don't personally care but it's a bit of a stupid thing to do.

Bit different from setting a small entertainer on fire though...don't recall 10 getting suspended for that incident.

All depends what it was really. Blackface? Making fun of a PDiddy style situation?

I don't personally care but it's a bit of a stupid thing to do.

Bit different from setting a small entertainer on fire though...don't recall 10 getting suspended for that incident.

Geelong also dressed up as Kim Duthie and a Saints player to mock that whole situation which I don't really see as hugely different to mocking Diddy which I think is what happened here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than likely a gross overreaction.

Doesn't alter that I am composing an email to Laura Kane requesting we have GWS Round 1. **** it. Away as well. Get a trip out of the way early. :sunglasses:

Geelong also dressed up as Kim Duthie and a Saints player to mock that whole situation which I don't really see as hugely different to mocking Diddy which I think is what happened here.
Aye? The Diddy situation is a million times worse than the Duthie situation.

Sounds like it may be a 3 way with the Saints.
aroused the colbert report GIF

Aye? The Diddy situation is a million times worse than the Duthie situation.

They're both mocking sexual activity with minors, and for the purposes of a private dress up party not sure any deeper comparisons need being made. It's not like they were out and about representing the club in an official capacity.

They're both mocking sexual activity with minors, and for the purposes of a private dress up party not sure any deeper comparisons need being made. It's not like they were out and about representing the club in an official capacity.
I will never understand why clubs don't just host the Mad Monday at their own facilities. Can completely control the environment there. Will clearly head that way after this.

That is some trade.

I don't like it. It should have been 10+18 and call it a day. Dropping from 11 to 14 for a future 3rd is moronic unless the club are wanting picks for our NGA guy next year who is looking like a first round pick.

Tigers win this trade period imo. Were always going to be poor in '25 regardless so traded out some guys and now have 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 & 24 in a strong draft.

Set up well for their next era.

Tigers win this trade period imo. Were always going to be poor in '25 regardless so traded out some guys and now have 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 & 24 in a strong draft.

Set up well for their next era.
It's only a strong draft if those selections kick on.

They've given themselves a great chance but they're no sure thing to be set up like they had been.

It's only a strong draft if those selections kick on.

They've given themselves a great chance but they're no sure thing to be set up like they had been.

Yeah, take it from us. They don’t always work out. We drafted Paddy Dow, Lochie O’Brien, Petrevski-Seton and Liam Stocker in the first round. They all suck. The end.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back