Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

"In April 2024, after a female agent on Vice President Kamala Harris's detail attacked her superior officer and other agents, U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer requested a briefing with Cheatle to address issues regarding hiring, training and disciplinary processes.

The Secret Service downplayed reports of a petition circulating within the agency alleging security vulnerabilities arising from these processes."

Then the Trump assassination attempt proved that whoever was circulating a petition regarding security vulnerabilities was justified in their concerns.

This is a Biden diversity hire gone very wrong.

"In April 2024, after a female agent on Vice President Kamala Harris's detail attacked her superior officer and other agents, U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer requested a briefing with Cheatle to address issues regarding hiring, training and disciplinary processes.

The Secret Service downplayed reports of a petition circulating within the agency alleging security vulnerabilities arising from these processes."

Then the Trump assassination attempt proved that whoever was circulating a petition regarding security vulnerabilities was justified in their concerns.

This is a Biden diversity hire gone very wrong.

See what you've done here?

You've conflated a prior disciplinary issue within the Secret Service with apparent failures of law enforcement on the day of the attempted assassination and then gone even further to blame it on Biden's diversity hire, with the clear insinuation that women can't successfully protect a President.

And all that happened was Trump had his ear nicked. It wasn't even as bad as when Ronald Reagan was shot, at close range, with a full detail of Secret Services, big men, surrounding him.

See what you've done here?

You've conflated a prior disciplinary issue within the Secret Service with apparent failures of law enforcement on the day of the attempted assassination and then gone even further to blame it on Biden's diversity hire, with the clear insinuation that women can't successfully protect a President.

And all that happened was Trump had his ear nicked. It wasn't even as bad as when Ronald Reagan was shot, at close range, with a full detail of Secret Services, big men, surrounding him.

I see what you're trying to do.

I'm talking about the issues within the SS Director that have started cropping up under the present head of the SS.

I noticed how you skipped right over the part where there were concerns raised within the agency itself regarding noticeable vulnerabilities before this incident.

That they have performed so poorly does make one question how in the hell they got the job in the first place.

Can't have been based on talent given they keep ****ing up time and time again with such incompetence when dealing with what's gone down.

All that happened..

Oh please. Trump was close to having his head blown off. It was almost significantly worse than Reagan.

I see what you're trying to do.

What happened is that I saw what you're trying to do.

I'm talking about the issues within the SS Director that have started cropping up under the present head of the SS.

Now that she's under scrutiny, you're going to read about everything, particularly any incidents that involved women.

I noticed how you skipped right over the part where there were concerns raised within the agency itself regarding noticeable vulnerabilities before this incident.

The Secret Service downplayed reports of a petition circulating within the agency alleging security vulnerabilities arising from these processes.

What reports and how did this impact on events at the rally?

That they have performed so poorly does make one question how in the hell they got the job in the first place.

Can't have been based on talent given they keep ****ing up time and time again with such incompetence when dealing with what's gone down.

Yes, it looked botched on the day but as I've said before, law enforcement and security had more than one opportunity to grab Crooks before he got anywhere near the roof.

All that happened..

Oh please. Trump was close to having his head blown off. It was almost significantly worse than Reagan.

Close, yes. It was a Secret Service sniper than killed the gunman where others missed.

What happened is that I saw what you're trying to do.

Now that she's under scrutiny, you're going to read about everything, particularly any incidents that involved women.

There's in nothing so far to indicate this person is competent in their role. So how did they get it?

The Secret Service downplayed reports of a petition circulating within the agency alleging security vulnerabilities arising from these processes.

What reports and how did this impact on events at the rally?

Down playing them. That's the kind of response we get from our corrupt politicians in Victoria when they are grilled for their poor performance.

Glaring vulnerabilities were on display during the Trump incident. To see that officer fumble about comically trying to holster their weapon do you not think it begs the question, how did they get such a high profile security detail?

Yes, it looked botched on the day but as I've said before, law enforcement and security had more than one opportunity to grab Crooks before he got anywhere near the roof.

Close, yes. It was a Secret Service sniper than killed the gunman where others missed.

The SS has tried to throw the local cops under the bus. Local Cops and Security aren't in charge of this event. It's the SS authority to ensure all areas are covered. They clearly were not.

What others missed? Nobody else there has the positioning, the weapons or the green light to make a kill from where the assassin was positioned.

Down playing them. That's the kind of response we get from our corrupt politicians in Victoria when they are grilled for their poor performance.

Glaring vulnerabilities were on display during the Trump incident. To see that officer fumble about comically trying to holster their weapon do you not think it begs the question, how did they get such a high profile security detail?

Why wouldn't they downplay them if it was addressed? I'm sure there will be dozens of inquiries in to this.

I've seen the clip of Secret Service Barbie narrated with a David Attenborough voice, I couldn't help but laugh.

Why wouldn't they downplay them if it was addressed? I'm sure there will be dozens of inquiries in to this.

I've seen the clip of Secret Service Barbie narrated with a David Attenborough voice, I couldn't help but laugh.

Because obviously they weren't addressed given the debacle that unfolded.

I saw that too and it was funny. But laughs aside how someone in that position is so poor at handling a gun beggars' belief they landed such a high security role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congress is putting on a show. Cheatle may or may not ultimately lose her job, when investigations are completed.

They should resign.

When over half of the nation has zero confidence in an agency like this then the resignation is required immediately.

The Democrats said as much. They cited the Reagan shooting as an example of such a resignation when the Director resigned.

The lack of information they have been able to provide is what's allowing all the conspiracy theories to spread.

He has been attacking the RINOs as well. Your heroes tried to assassinate their political opponent. That’s Putinesque and zip from you. Gough and Maggie plus others were upset that they failed.
My hero is a disturbed kid from Pennsylvania? :tearsofjoy:

Zip? Could have sworn I've discussed it at length and just made another post to Stokey yesterday after getting round to watching a video related to the shooting that he was imploring me to watch?

R U OK mate!??

They should resign.

When over half of the nation has zero confidence in an agency like this then the resignation is required immediately.

The Democrats said as much. They cited the Reagan shooting as an example of such a resignation when the Director resigned.

The lack of information they have been able to provide is what's allowing all the conspiracy theories to spread.

There you go, new information is that she has resigned.

I don't think many will be bothered by it.

There you go, new information is that she has resigned.

I don't think many will be bothered by it.

I think the Democrats were most worried about it.

It was potentially a ballot box bomb for them if they didn't come out strong on it.

They did and no doubt behind doors they would have had the loudest voice to get her out due to who appointed her.

I think the Democrats were most worried about it.

It was potentially a ballot box bomb for them if they didn't come out strong on it.

They did and no doubt behind doors they would have had the loudest voice to get her out due to who appointed her.

They failed on the day, it's happened before and it will probably happen again regardless the gender of the Director of Secret Services.

In 2024 with all the technology available and lessons learned from the past this catastrophe of a job should never have happened.

In another arena, a convention at the NRA, Candace Owens was complaining they nearly shot her husband when he came down the wrong set of stairs.

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back