Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Fangear are ****ing idiots and amateurs.

Bought that Holland shirt a few weeks ago and it took me a while to realise I hadn't gotten any sort of email afterwards (about a week). Sent them an email and they said basically they hadn't had the shirts in stock for ages. I got my money back but who sells stock that doesn't exist and hasn't for a while? And who doesn't immediately refund you and let you know what's actually happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fangear are ******* idiots and amateurs.

Bought that Holland shirt a few weeks ago and it took me a while to realise I hadn't gotten any sort of email afterwards (about a week). Sent them an email and they said basically they hadn't had the shirts in stock for ages. I got my money back but who sells stock that doesn't exist and hasn't for a while? And who doesn't immediately refund you and let you know what's actually happened?

I had exactly the same experience. They really need to get that stuff off the website once it runs out, elementary stuff.

Brisbane Lions FC?
147395.jpg

Fangear are giving a further 50% off sale items today with code word 'siren'.

Thanks for this, that's a ridiculously good sale. I narrowed my search to size L/XL but I saw some North 2017 gear that was already on sale which would be further reduced again.

Anyway I picked up a 2015 Man City kit for $10 and a 2016 Gold Coast jumper for $15. Shipping was $10 which is exxy but oh well. Good pickups in the end.

Thanks for this, that's a ridiculously good sale. I narrowed my search to size L/XL but I saw some North 2017 gear that was already on sale which would be further reduced again.

Anyway I picked up a 2015 Man City kit for $10 and a 2016 Gold Coast jumper for $15. Shipping was $10 which is exxy but oh well. Good pickups in the end.
Got the email earlier today and had a look. Barely stuff all for Giants. Just small sizes for womens and infants for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back