Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Who'll get BOG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You are one to talk.

Plugger35 for all his flaws is actually a true footy fan and wants his team to win every week.

You are blantnly cheering against The Tuggers, wanting them to win the spoon.

Graham Richmond and Tom Hafey would be ashamed of you.
Turn it up DH if I was barracking for a win you'd be complaing and if I do the opposite you still winge, get a life dude.

Last edited:

Turn it up DH if I was barracking for win you'd be complaing and if I do the opposite you still winge, get a life dude.

You should never ever want/barrack for your team to win the Wooden Spoon, although granted Nort got burnt last year.

There is no Harley Reid standout this year and Richmond will be able to load up on your rebuild with the picks you will get for Bolton, Baker etc

If I was in your shoes, I would be desperately wanting a Tigers win and avoid another dreaded wooden spoon.

You should never ever want/barrack for your team to win the Wooden Spoon, although granted Nort got burnt last year.

There is no Harley Reid standout this year and Richmond will be able to load up on your rebuild with the picks you will get for Bolton, Baker etc

If I was in your shoes, I would be desperately wanting a Tigers win and avoid another dreaded wooden spoon.
Oh please shut up you absolute galah, you really are an embarrassing manchild. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will you two please just learn to get along!

I have tried extending the Olive Branch on a couple of occasions to TT and got burnt in the process

Some flogs just want to remain hostile and belligerent. Well that ain't my style Jaz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Back