The Bay desperately needs a new tagline. Let's come up with one in this fred!

The Bay needs a new tagline

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 - Where former FLOGWALLAHS become site admins, pretend they're too good nowadays and hand out infractions when they come across you on other boards to remedy the ARSETEARING you gave them before they started power tripping.

p.s. that's not me suggesting anything, just a suggestion for a hypothetical new tagline.

MOTY!!!! ❤️

I’ll let you in on a little secret flog. The site wide beg wasn’t actually me it was Chief pretending to be me.

Do you really think he would give me the keys to spamflog the whole site and if he did, did you really think I would only do it once? :$
Too busy reading deleted posts to realise you had spamflogging privileges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol who?

What I said is don’t break the rules AND acknowledge you know you’re breaking the rules in the exact same post

It’s not rocket science 🤷‍♂️

Keep up, Vegemite.

I didn't acknowledge I was breaking the rules. I said the term was filtered due to a crying masher.

The rules state you can't evade the "swear filter" but the term isn't a swear word - ergo, no rule break.

Apparently all filtered words fall under the "swear" filter, however.

I think a fun game would be to unravel the mystery of what the "V" stands for in OP's name

Virgin?

He’s a big Richard Branson fan

The rules state you can't evade the "swear filter" but the term isn't a swear word - ergo, no rule break.

Apparently all filtered words fall under the "swear" filter, however.

Have you tried filling out a complaint form?

So the intentionally comical misspelling of Chief really got added to the language filter and changes to “Chief, the most stable genius”? :cautiousv1:
You only just found that out?

P.s. new Bay13 tag line has been applied.

Back