Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Give The Finger GIF by Immofanten
Don't let anyone get you down, TT! I hope you have gotten lots of positive feedback on your deliveries this week.

People still buy physical media?

lol

I buy CDs as most of the bands I listen to aren't mainstream, so it's how I support them, along with going to gigs (pre-COVID I would be going to 20-30 gigs a year, getting back to it this year thankfully). Thing is, most of the albums I stream anyway, rather than playing the CD.

Have also got a small vinyl collection for Limited Editions, but I don't own a record player (and their heyday was well before I was born, so I don't even know how to use one). FOMO can make me impulsive.

The idea of mashing on Triggering Tiger and seeing him sent to Gaol is actually quite appealing :)

IMG_7137.jpeg

I buy CDs as most of the bands I listen to aren't mainstream, so it's how I support them, along with going to gigs (pre-COVID I would be going to 20-30 gigs a year, getting back to it this year thankfully). Thing is, most of the albums I stream anyway, rather than playing the CD.

Have also got a small vinyl collection for Limited Editions, but I don't own a record player (and their heyday was well before I was born, so I don't even know how to use one). FOMO can make me impulsive.

You left out the part where you wore an onion in your belt, as was the fashion at the time

I think Zelensky is the first politician who ever has passed my orc invasion test!

Again? :(
Yeah, did it at work. Fortunately it should just be a strain this time. and I get a fashionable sock to wear.

Yeah, did it at work. Fortunately it should just be a strain this time. and I get a fashionable sock to wear.

Aww hope you have a full and swift recovery x

Also the new Pokemon Violet and Scarlet DLC has just dropped, maybe it's something you can play whilst you are recovering ! Downloading it right now myself :)

8c9617a5eaba6275779128c7ce0615d5.gif

Aww hope you have a full and swift recovery x

Also the new Pokemon Violet and Scarlet DLC has just dropped, maybe it's something you can play whilst you are recovering ! Downloading it right now myself :)

8c9617a5eaba6275779128c7ce0615d5.gif

Finally got Baldur's Gate 3 now that it's on XBox. Looking forward to sinking a bit of tine into it over Christmas/New Year break.

This from a 60 year old man who never goes to the footy anymore and cried and mashes to the forum admin over getting divvy/negative reacts to the crap posts he sprouts here ?

jack-o-neill-irony.gif
I'm not 60 and i pay my membership every year so if i choose not go games that's my business not yours and i'm not a 43 old loser who plays kiddy games all day, sooks at BF about everything rather than work.:$

triggered-arab.gif

Last edited:
I'm not 60 and i pay my membership every year so if i choose not go games tha'st my business not yours and i'm not 43 old loser who plays kiddy games all day, sooks at BF about everything rather than work.:$

View attachment 1871632

Honest question (not trolling)

Why are you so upset by Scott2clarkson and her usage of divvy emoji/reacts?

She Is a premium paid up member like yourself and imo unfairly not allowed to post on the forum (she should at least be allowed to on the bay if it was up to me) seems rather mean spirited of you you trying to deprive her of what little interaction with other posters she has on this forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got Baldur's Gate 3 now that it's on XBox. Looking forward to sinking a bit of tine into it over Christmas/New Year break.
My elven light domain cleric is the GOAT. All the goblins are like:

light-too-bright.gif

Honest question (not trolling)

Why are you so upset by Scott2clarkson and her usage of divvy emoji/reacts?

She Is a premium paid up member like yourself and imo unfairly not allowed to post on the forum (she should at least be allowed to on the bay if it was up to me) seems rather mean spirited of you you trying to deprive her of what little interaction with other posters she has on this forum
I'm upset becauise she follows me from thread to thread divvy bombing every post she can even if it's a non negative post, she's turned into stalker. I've moved on from her but I'm still living rentfree in her head and she's jealous too.

Perfect example below #rentree and a stalker too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anyway moving along i'm into raw coocnut water row, it doesn't taste all that great but it gives lots electrolytes which i need.
The type of water you drink says a lot about the type of person you are.

You may not be an athlete, but you can drink like one.

If you don't replenish electrolytes as you work out, YOU COULD DIE!

What are electrolytes? Who Cares

I'll try to do a service on my car tomorrow, it's been a while since i've done one myself. I bought the oil and filter today which cost about 44 bucks so I'll save around 160 bucks on the quote I got this morning. Some mechanics are basically crooks and they can GAGF.
yes the absolute horror of them factoring in wage and overhead costs and a margin to remain profitable. Criminals :thumbsdown:

The type of water you drink says a lot about the type of person you are.

You may not be an athlete, but you can drink like one.

If you don't replenish electrolytes as you work out, YOU COULD DIE!

What are electrolytes? Who Cares
Well i suffer from cramps when my electrolytes are low so if it helps me then i have no issues drinking it.

yes the absolute horror of them factoring in wage and overhead costs and a margin to remain profitable. Criminals :thumbsdown:
If you don't think is they over charge for just a basic oil change filter then you are deluded my friend. They rip ppl off anyway they can because no one wants or is wiling do their type of dirty of work. Get down and dirty i say DIY!

If you don't think is they over charge for just a basic oil change filter then you deluded my friend. They rip ppl off anyway they can because no one wants or is wiling do their type of dirty of work. Get down and dirty i say DIY!
Hope you don't need to change the tyres too ;)

I bought the oil and filter today which cost about 44 bucks so I'll save around 160 bucks on the quote I got this morning. Some mechanics are basically crooks and they can GAGF.

I bought a steak from Coles and a bottle of wine from Dan Murphy's for $22 so I'll save around $180 on going to Vlado's. Some restauranteurs are basically crooks and they can GAGF

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back