Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

She's still got it mate.

Nothing wrong with a bit of lovin from an older woman
a7q0ak9ydbi91.jpg

I don't, but I am honestly not one of those Muslims who doesn't believe on wishing Merry Christmas to those who do.

Ditto I also have a couple of Jewish friends (once lived with one) and happy to wish Happy Hannakuah to them too

I used to have an issue about it when I was a lot younger and dealing with fallout from 9/11, Cronulla Riots and Londom bombings etc, but as I get older, I realize that religion really shouldn't be the reason for people to be divided (current conflict in the Mid East aside) and plenty of non Muslims have expressed their sorrow for my Aunt's death and other recent family passings, as well as wished me Happy Eid Mubarak when the occasion arises.

Best advice I ever got (when I was very young) was treat others like how you would like to be treated. Shame it took me into my 40s to get the message.
I think almost every Muslim I've known has always said merry Christmas to me. And I always remember to wish them a happy Eid/Ramadan.

I used to work with a Turkish guy who's 3 year old son announced that he liked Christmas so they put a Christmas tree up. They tried to explain that they didn't celebrate Christmas and the son said "No! I like Christmas!" And because my workmate is a soft touch he gave in lol.

As you said, religion shouldn't matter. And I wouldn't be surprised if most of us who celebrate Christmas aren't religious.

My family aren't religious at all, Christmas is just a time to give gifts and get together. Also I live giving gifts to people.

Same with easter, Easter is just chocolate holiday for me lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back