Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it is kind of a big whoop when you're dumb enough to tell an A-grade motor mechanic and Instructor Trainer for Honda and Ford "you've never even once got your finger nails dirty in your entire life" and try to big note yourself for doing an oil changeyou flog 🤣

TT has his faults (as do us all) but at least he wears his heart on sleeve and not afraid to keep us abreast of what he is doing and his zany projects.

Why have a pot shot at a working class man who I get the feeling has graduated from the school of hard knocks ?

He ain't perfect. None of us are. I have had my differences with him for sure but cut him some slack. It's The Christmas/Holiday Season

TT has his faults (as do us all) but at least he wears his heart on sleeve and not afraid to keep us abreast of what he is doing and his zany projects.

Why have a pot shot at a working class man who I get the feeling has graduated from the school of hard knocks ?

He ain't perfect. None of us are. I have had my differences with him for sure but cut him some slack. It's The Christmas/Holiday Season
I've worked hard even when i was a kid i use to help out my late old man with his bricklaying and concreting even though we didn't get along with each other too well.

Go darn some of dangerflogs smelly footy socks or something your trolling opinion is unwanted here.
funny-cars.gif

He's a D/H i don't know why you hang around him for, ok svenska clown was funning floggo at least but this idiot is just an annoying pest.

So is Jazny :)

I do miss Svenska Clown/Happy Cheffy and Maximum Grundage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look Elmer_Judd and I know we are both flogs and we acknowledge most of the bay regulars either hate us ir like like us but al least there is one thing you know what you're generally going to get from both of us on a daily basis and that's some sort of entertainment because at least we aren't boring vanilla posters like some are around here.

Look Elmer_Judd and I know we are both flogs and we acknowledge most of the bay regulars either hate us ir like like us but al least there is one thing you know what you're generally going to get from both of us on a daily basis and that's some sort of entertainment because at least we aren't boring vanilla posters like some are around here.

Spreaders strikes me as an insecure, sour and very unhappy sod who feels the need to denigrate and put down other posters in order to make his own inadequate ego feel better about itself.

It's sad but not worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things.

Nice melts :$

What’s sad is that you will say anything, even if it contradicts something you said in the same thread, just to get a reaction 🤦‍♂️ You flip flop more than any politician ever has 🤣 Then if someone calls you out on it you get all pissy 🤷‍♂️

Look Elmer_Judd and I know we are both flogs and we acknowledge most of the bay regulars either hate us

Don’t flatter yourself. Nobody hates you, you just make 1. Too many posts and 2. They’re rather repetitive

Last edited:
Spreaders strikes me as an insecure, sour and very unhappy sod who feels the need to denigrate and put down other posters in order to make his own inadequate ego feel better about itself.

It's sad but not worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things.
He certainly got triggered when i called him a preppy boy with clean nails, then he tried to prove how he's a hard working man with diplomas now how insecure can you get than that?:$

I'm thinking about selling my car. Public transport gets me to work within 30 mins and I live in the inner city.

The only time I drive is to go to Chadstone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back