Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one think it’s great that you and EJ have hooked up at last after bashing each other for months/years. Hope it works out for you 👍

fzdR.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am slowly turning one of my walls into a goat movie poster wall, but its not easy because I want all the posters to be colour coordinated which rules out quite a lot of movies that don't have posters in the correct colour palette that matches my pastel purple dreamcatcher canvas that hangs above my bed. So far I just have Pan's Labyrinth, The Shining and Last Night in Soho. Why do all Titanic posters look so uninspiring? :cryv1:

I kind of like the colours of this one but it looks a little weird and reminds me too much of the Jimmy Barnes screaming over a mountain meme.
il_fullxfull.3958688255_dqhy.jpg

Last edited:
I am slowly turning one of my walls into a goat movie poster wall, but its not easy because I want all the posters to be colour coordinated which rules out quite a lot of movies that don't have posters in the correct colour palette that matches my pastel purple dreamcatcher canvas that hangs above my bed. So far I just have Pan's Labyrinth, The Shining and Last Night in Soho. Why do all Titanic posters look so uninspiring? :cryv1:

I kind of like the colours of this one but it looks a little weird and reminds me too much of the Jimmy Barnes over a mountain meme.
il_fullxfull.3958688255_dqhy.jpg

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back