Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't consider Kim Kardashian a non white woman so you might want to invest in some glasses pal.

She is bi-racial.

Kim's Mom is black/Dad White.

Regardless your disappointing ignorance and borderline racism on the topic.

Also doesn't address the fact of Kayne dating black/african-american women previously.

Not going lie, bitterly disappointed with your posts this afternoon. Thought you were better than that.

She is bi-racial.

Kim's Mom is black/Dad White.

Regardless your disappointing ignorance and borderline racism on the topic.

Also doesn't address the fact of Kayne dating black/african-american women previously.

Not going lie, bitterly disappointed with your posts this afternoon. Thought you were better than that.
You don't do your research very well do you?:$

Their mother is of Dutch ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian-American.

And you should stop back stabbing judas.

Avoca is far from the only Richmond poster on this forum scathing on your posts

He takes the piss out of everyone on the bay who post like hashish filled pot plants (yeah being on the end of a few sprays from him over time, which I deserved)

JustaBattler has roasted me a few times on the bay over time, which I can accept, I sometimes embarrassed the Carlton Football Club and fans here over time and I deserved being flamed.

Grow up and take personal criticsm to heart and try better yourself as a Poster.

You don't do your research very well do you?:$

Their mother is of Dutch ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian-American.

Regardless, do you do not deny you have a problem/issue with black men dating white women ?

Disgusting attitude to have .. 👎

He takes the piss out of everyone on the bay who post like hashish filled pot plants (yeah being on the end of a few sprays from him over time, which I deserved)

JustaBattler has roasted me a few times on the bay over time, which I can accept, I sometimes embarrassed the Carlton Football Club and fans here over time and I deserved being flamed.

Grow up and take personal criticsm to heart and try better yourself as a Poster.
It's none of your business really D/H but if you must know one thing that's no no at BF is you should never back stab people who can't defend themselves and he did that more than once to me when i was perma banned.

Last edited:
Regardless, do you do not deny you have a problem/issue with black men dating white women ?

Disgusting attitude to have .. 👎
My attitude has nothing to do with the question that I asked about Kayne and you've taken to the next level by milking it just like you do with all my posts because you like to over dramatize things and you like making trouble it's in your blood.

My attitude has nothing to do with the question that I asked about Kayne and you've taken to the next level by milking it just like you do with all my posts because you like to over dramatize things and you like making trouble it's in your blood.

No, speaking as a person/child of a bi-racial marriage, and all the pain and trauma I suffered in my childhood because of it, I am really pissed off and disappointed with you and your attitude to Kayne and his choice or wife(s)

Has nothing at all to do with Kayne either,. It's the stigma and pain of being shunned/treated as an outcast, for not truly having a true racial/ethnic identityesp as a child, and only being raised by one parent (my Mum) It hurts. It hurts a lot.

No, speaking as a person/child of a bi-racial marriage, and all the pain and trauma I suffered in my childhood because of it, I am really pissed off and disappointed with you and your attitude to Kayne and his choice or wife(s)

Has nothing at all to do with Kayne either,. It's the stigma and pain of being shunned/treated as an outcast, for not truly having a true racial/ethnic identityesp as a child, and only being raised by one parent (my Mum) It hurts. It hurts a lot.
Lebron James Reaction GIF

What a drama queen move on with your life and stop living in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT, you are being quite rude right now. I think you should go to bed without supper!

Jazny Triggering Tiger is a man baby.

I know for a fact he cannot get to sleep, without watching a couple of episodes of Sesame Street, he admitted that on Treefort and Scott2clarkson can back me up on that;)

Jazny Triggering Tiger is a man baby.

I know for a fact he cannot get to sleep, without watching a couple of episodes of Sesame Street, he admitted that on Treefort and Scott2clarkson can back me up on that;)
Let's give poor old DVB some tissues because apparently he's the only one who's ever had it tough in life no-one else has.:rolleyes:

Let's give poor old DVB some tissues because apparently he's the only one who's ever had it tough in life no-one else has.:rolleyes:

I don't use my painful past or upbringing as an excuse for poor manners and extremely insensitive and ill thought out comments like Kayne West racist for marrying a White Woman.

Just admit you *ed up about Kayne comments and apologise Pixel.

I don't use my painful past or upbringing as an excuse for poor manners and extremely insensitive and ill thought out comments like Kayne West racist for marrying a White Woman.

Just admit you *ed up about Kayne comments and apologise Pixel.
Never, the bloke has the manners of a pig and you remind me of him sometimes as well.

Maybe you should stop eating ham and stop wanking off in the toilets at the strippers .

What a sh*t of a day its been at work. First my mate was loading a trailer and hit the bar and then I rolled back into another trailer when I was reversing. Lucky both events were very minor and no real damage but it makes ya pissed off.

I'll be glad when today is over. 😫
Thanks for the personal blog update, no pun intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back