Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay guys I was going to respond to each PM individually with my choice for my next poster, but it is really overwhelming trying to respond to so many PMs all at once so I will just post it here:
View attachment 1874409

Is it good?

Yes it was easy to get in.

As I already have a bacholer degree, this time I’m studying my masters.

I had time to study this year as my beloved North Melbourne were toilet again.

That's good to hear. Hope it goes well and your lecturer turns up every week. :rainbow:

Norf's woes must have been really hard on you as a passionate member of the club who goes to games.

Go away freak.

Such discriminatory language. :thumbsdown:

Especially baffling considering your fondness for ghostly handjobs. :drunk:

Such discriminatory language. :thumbsdown:

Especially baffling considering your fondness for ghostly handjobs. :drunk:
Since you were sacked retired Jazny has gone full internet bully sadly :(

We get some many reports now about their terrible behaviour its more than what Jazny themselves mashes 😮

Since you were sacked retired Jazny has gone full internet bully sadly :(

We get some many reports now about their terrible behaviour its more than what Jazny themselves mashes 😮

I'm shocked to be sitting here...

....well not really. I remember the old days when they used to flirt with poor Bombers and Gogriff, then shame them after they took the bait. I guess it's just more overt now. :thumbsdown:

....well not really. I remember the old days when they used to flirt with poor Bombers and Gogriff, then shame them after they took the bait. I guess it's just more overt now. :thumbsdown:
Do you have any evidence of this? I have never flirted with anyone.

Would a conviction stick these days? It depends greatly upon minority status. A legal quandary

You have been mashed on. Just a warning friend. I can’t tell you who from though - mod privacy and all that.

Do you have any evidence of this? I have never flirted with anyone.

You know damn well that the posts were deleted YEARS ago.

Would a conviction stick these days? It depends greatly upon minority status. A legal quandary

Not convicted then, now convicted now.

You have been mashed on. Just a warning friend. I can’t tell you who from though - mod privacy and all that.

Hi Scott2clarkson, it's good to know that even though you cannot post (because banned permanently, which means forever), you can still waste zackah's valuable* time. :rainbow:

Hi Scott2clarkson, it's good to know that even though you cannot post (because banned permanently, which means forever), you can still waste zackah's valuable* time. :rainbow:

There's just two things wrong with this post...

I thought "permaban" really equated to 17 chances.

And not even zackah would describe his time as "valuable."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live footage of zackah having to mod this fred :(

giphy.gif

let's put it this way if you're a fan of sci fi and fantasy in one flick then it's a yes, if you're not it's a no.
‘Gronk takes out his magic lightsaver wand, and with a fierce flick of the wrist.. annihilates the incoming clone army of trolls. Gandledroff let’s out a gasp… “naaayyyyy… Gronks down.. he must have exhumed too much power. Cremlin, take Bort and fetch the medi-dwarf and tell her to bring the potion of life. Don’t take the white pegasus, he’s already tired. Here’s the keys to my ti-fighter. At haste Cremlin!” Although the clone army is decimated, this is but only their pawns… Lord Dark Voltimorff is still alive and he has the dearth-star beam weapon’

Who doesn’t love some sci-fi fantasy. Am.I.Right?

Last edited:
‘Gronk takes out his magic lightsaver wand, and with a fierce flick of the wrist.. annihilates the incoming clone army of trolls. Gandledroff let’s out a gasp… “naaayyyyy… Gronks down.. he must have exhumed too much power. Cremlin, take Bort and fetch the medi-dwarf and tell her to bring the potion of life. Don’t take the white pegasus, he’s already tired. Here’s the keys to my ti-fighter. At haste Cremlin!” Although the clone army is decimated, this is but only their pawns… Lord Dark Voltimorff is still alive and he has the dearth-star beam weapon’

Who doesn’t love some sci-fi fantasy. Am.I.Right?
Austin Powers Nerd GIF
The Simpsons Work GIF

There's just two things wrong with this post...

I thought "permaban" really equated to 17 chances.

And not even zackah would describe his time as "valuable."

zackah has recently had to deal with a spate of fart pranks and now a clearly emotionally unstable Elf-Grinch bullying him to the nth degree.

Poor bloke. Seriously poor bloke

Doubt that!

WTF?

That's garbage even Ballarat Goal Ump will get eventually get another chance again if she just learns how to get along with here fellow posters a bit better and she stops constantly mashing for petty reasons as well. Chief seems like a reasonable bloke to me and he's probably monitoring her behaviour so if he feels she's ready he'll give her a another go, the ball is in her court she needs to change her current attitude and she needs to pull her head in.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back