Streaming The Bear

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man, ep 7 and 8 just hit you right in the feels.

What character development that is for Richie.

* me, such an incredible show.

Just done watching season 2.

Don't think I've ever fist pumped the air watching something that wasn't sport or sci-fi/superhero. Seeing Richie torn down over one and half seasons, then when he's at his lowest - finds his calling. This show is so good at genuine drama and riding the bumps with all the characters.

So so good.

I tripped over a movie called 'Boiling Point' with the always amazing Stephen Graham the other night... From the little I saw, it seemed to have a lot of similarities to 'The Bear'. Anyone seen it to compare? I don't even know which came first.

Then, when I was looking up the movie, it said that it is being made into a TV Series!

I tripped over a movie called 'Boiling Point' with the always amazing Stephen Graham the other night... From the little I saw, it seemed to have a lot of similarities to 'The Bear'. Anyone seen it to compare? I don't even know which came first.

Then, when I was looking up the movie, it said that it is being made into a TV Series!
Yeah I’ve seen both and yes it’s similar in showing the stress of the kitchen and particularly the chef and soups chef relationship.

Boiling Point was done first but Bear I think I read had well well underway in planning. A new BBC five part series to be made for Boiling Point and good news is Graham will be in it.

As much as I enjoyed Season 2 I definitely think the show overall has room for improvement. Good show. Looking forward to Season 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol just from that headline,blurb it's rubbish tbh

the season is a bit slower yes, but i'm really enjoying it focusing more on other characters and a bit more slice/life.

was so triggering how those gen z character's were treating Tina

Last edited:
Can't agree with all the love for ep 1. Was boring as batshit. Almost muted the volume I was so sick of hearing the monotonous music. Episode 2 was just people shouting at each other for 27 odd minutes. Episode 3 was better. Hopefully keeps improving.
Agree. Wasn't a fan of ep2. Hoping the season gets better

Can't agree with all the love for ep 1. Was boring as batshit. Almost muted the volume I was so sick of hearing the monotonous music. Episode 2 was just people shouting at each other for 27 odd minutes. Episode 3 was better. Hopefully keeps improving.
Agree somewhat. I thought we learnt a bit in ep 1 about Carmy and some of the things he’s learnt in the past and touched on his brother’s death. But for majority was a little self indulgent. Ep 2..the yelling and swearing got to be annoying

Ep 3 picked it up though showing how tense and crazy kitchen could be ..looks like hard work. That’s as much as I’ve seen so far

And I’m gonna go out on my own; I thought episode 1 was a bit self-indulgent and episode 2 excellent. I appreciated they were trying something different in 1, they appeared to be going for a dream-like state to show how he got to where he was. But it was meandering. I really liked episode 2, it was tense and funny, which is when it’s at its best. There’s a moment when Marcus enters the room that was just brilliant in its simplicity. Every character got a moment to shine. Looking forward to episode 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back