BWF The beginning of a new era...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Richmond Tigers Theme Song hits as SANTE strides down to the ring)

SANTE: I am here just hours before WAR week 2, because I have an announcement. Its a new era in the BWF, a fresh start and for me that means new champions, new feuds, new matches and what I am here for, a new stable. I have learned from mistakes in the past, never winning the greatest prize in the BWF made me realise that if I ever got a chance to do it all over again I would need help. Help of other great wrestlers, who have like me been there before and failed. So now let me introduce the first member of my new stable..........SKYLARK, I will announce the others soon.

[Skylark please reply with your answer]

Right with you buddy!!!!

Lets teach these wannabes what its like to feel blood running down there face.
Lets just wreak HHHAAAAAVVVVVVVOOOOOOCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!
That should be no problems especially with spineless wannabe rap artist here.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sheesh Sante, Skylark u think that is the start of a NEW era, well let me let u in on a little something, that aint a stable I could beat both of yas if u are gonna start a stable MAYBE just MAYBE u should atleast have 1 good wrestler in it...

skylark18 said:
Right with you buddy!!!!

Lets teach these wannabes what its like to feel blood running down there face.
Lets just wreak HHHAAAAAVVVVVVVOOOOOOCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!
That should be no problems especially with spineless wannabe rap artist here.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Venom: Listen you wannabe!! You wanna steal my quotes and i slap the taste right out of your mouth!!! Get your own calls and stop trying to be someone your not!!

(Sante, Skylark and Radz come face to face with rota69)

*Sante grabs a mic*

Sante: Rota69, you want to join our stable? Well we only want superstars with talent, so I tell you what, if you can beat the newest member, Radz next week on WAR...You grant yourself the opportunity to be with the greatest wrestlers of all time. What you say buddy?

[reply rota69]

rota69 picks up the mic and tells sante that he is already in the process of waiting for someone to agree to the match against myself for a chance to fight for the ic title if radz would like to be that person then you or himself can announce it on the bwf war week 2 board

sante said:
(Sante, Skylark and Radz come face to face with rota69)

*Sante grabs a mic*

Sante: Rota69, you want to join our stable? Well we only want superstars with talent, so I tell you what, if you can beat the newest member, Radz next week on WAR...You grant yourself the opportunity to be with the greatest wrestlers of all time. What you say buddy?

[reply rota69]

[EPiC makes his way to the ring]

EPiC:Keeping your standards low aye Sante? I mean first Radz, now Rota. These are the people you're hoping will take you to glory? What is wrong with you!? You're recruiting a bunch of no hopers, I mean what are Radz and Rota gonna do when you've got stars such as Venom and The Business and more importantly, myself, knocking at your door, they're gonna get the taste slapped out of their mouths, thats whats gonna happen, as a matter of fact, next week on WAR I will take on ANY one member of ILAD in a 1 on 1 match. Do you accept?

synista said:
[EPiC makes his way to the ring]

EPiC:Keeping your standards low aye Sante? I mean first Radz, now Rota. These are the people you're hoping will take you to glory? What is wrong with you!? You're recruiting a bunch of no hopers, I mean what are Radz and Rota gonna do when you've got stars such as Venom and The Business and more importantly, myself, knocking at your door, they're gonna get the taste slapped out of their mouths, thats whats gonna happen, as a matter of fact, next week on WAR I will take on ANY one member of ILAD in a 1 on 1 match. Do you accept?

Sante: EPiC I don't think you realise how good Skylark and I are, we are former Tag Team Champions, Us two alone are better than yourself, Venom and The Business put together! And the two up comers, who will fill the void when Skylark and myself are gone will destroy this federation. And to yor proposition, Hell yeah we accept, next week Skylark will kick the holy hell out of you.

sante said:
Sante: EPiC I don't think you realise how good Skylark and I are, we are former Tag Team Champions, Us two alone are better than yourself, Venom and The Business put together! And the two up comers, who will fill the void when Skylark and myself are gone will destroy this federation. And to yor proposition, Hell yeah we accept, next week Skylark will kick the holy hell out of you.

EPiC: hahaha, Sante, i think you will be in for a bit of a shock next week on WAR, you see, I am UNDEFEATED in the BWF and i am certainly not about to let some old washed up hack change that!

Sante: Undefeated hey? Well since this federation first begun I have been in every Main Event at a PPV, Even when I was injured I turned up and ruined anothers chance at the gold. Undefeated means nothing when you have beaten no namers. You are about to feel the real league and when its all done and dusted you will be returning to where you came from, pre school wrestling.

THE DEAD IS RISING

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radz Grabs the Mic

Radz:
Wow Wow Wow, if you say your undefeated, then what am i? i was kicking your candy ass untill my new team interfered and took you out. So i guess that wouldve made it a win for me. So therefore i say you are not un-defeated. I am, and next week on War, when SKYLARK kicks ure ass, i am coming down to the ring, to give you the most deadliest move in the BWF, The RAD-E-LATOR, your carrer will be DESTROYED!!!!!

EPiC: Radz, i think you need to look at the match again if you think you were winning, your team mates came out to save you. plain and simple

sante said:
Sante: For your sake rota69, I hope you do win, because you don't want to be our enemy. EPiC I am pretty sure good ol Shackelford will allow Radz and I to be at ringside when you face Skylark.

EPiC: Whats the matter Sante? not confident Skylark can do the job on his own? oh well, it wont matter, things like that dont matter when you're EPiC

Venom: Would all you bunch of whinning wannabes just shut the HELL up!! Listen to me EpiC! Sante is a JOKE he has been a joke ever since he stepped foot in the BWF! Dont waste your time with that loser! He gets his ass whooped night after night and still claims that he is the BEST!! If he was the best wouldnt he be champion??? Oh thats right he hasnt even won the frikkin title yet!! Sante has never pinned Venom and Sante never will! I will never let Sante win the title! I will not let the BWF World Heavyweight Title go to someone like that! Someone who has NOOOO talent! Who cant wrestle! And is an absolute DISGRACE!! to this Federation!
So Sante you wanna go running your mouth about how your the BEST? Why dont you step into the ring with VENOM and i will show you as i have shown everyone else that i AM and will always be the absolute BEST this industry has to offer!
Sante....
Ya just another Venom wannabe!!!

sante said:
Sante: For your sake rota69, I hope you do win, because you don't want to be our enemy. EPiC I am pretty sure good ol Shackelford will allow Radz and I to be at ringside when you face Skylark.
dw sante i will win and then i will win the ic title the week after and with you and ur heavywight title race we will become the greatest stable bwf will ever come across

Radz: Wow Wow Wow...Who said you were going to beat me for the #1 contenders spot. And if you dont beat me, there is no stable for you. So go on saying that "were" going to be the best in the Business, because there is no "were" it's Sante, Skylark and myself. When The RAD-E-LATOR is dropped It will be Over, and you'll be looking at the number 1 contender, and the week after, you'll be looking at the new IC Champion. BEWARE ROTA BEWARE!

trent said:
Venom: Would all you bunch of whinning wannabes just shut the HELL up!! Listen to me EpiC! Sante is a JOKE he has been a joke ever since he stepped foot in the BWF! Dont waste your time with that loser! He gets his ass whooped night after night and still claims that he is the BEST!! If he was the best wouldnt he be champion??? Oh thats right he hasnt even won the frikkin title yet!! Sante has never pinned Venom and Sante never will! I will never let Sante win the title! I will not let the BWF World Heavyweight Title go to someone like that! Someone who has NOOOO talent! Who cant wrestle! And is an absolute DISGRACE!! to this Federation!
So Sante you wanna go running your mouth about how your the BEST? Why dont you step into the ring with VENOM and i will show you as i have shown everyone else that i AM and will always be the absolute BEST this industry has to offer!
Sante....
Ya just another Venom wannabe!!!

Sante: Well sorry mate but I have bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks, but when I am able to I will take you on and show everyone that the only wannabe is you.

['Firefly' hits as EPiC comes down to the ring]

EPiC: Skylark, you have no idea what Sante has gotten you into, prepare for the most savage beating of your life, if you manage to walk out of this arena tonight, you should be very happy with your performance

[Drops the mic and walks backstage]

Remove this Banner Ad

BWF The beginning of a new era...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back