The Best of Yahoo Answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump.

How can I dress up as Bear Grylls?
I'm going to a costume party, and I'm wondering what kind of clothing I would need to dress up as the epitome of the male race, Bear Grylls.

Any ideas?

the epitome of the male race? ok first of all the man calls him BEAR GRYLLS. what kinda cocky muthafcker calls themselves a name like that? 2nd of all he has a whole camera crew and heli's flying around getting aerial views while he is so called "survivng" on his own. i call boolshyyyt

The responder is a douche bag.

What are the effects of masturbation on building muscle?
hey im trying to build muscle but am wondering if im um loosing too much protein if you know what i mean. is it good, bad, or neither for building muscle?

just dont stoke it too much before you work out, no one wants to be lifting with blue balls. haha. i really dont have an answer for you but its a great question! i've wondered the same thing.

People are very weird.

Each time you ejaculate, your body's testosterone levels plummet.

If you don't ejaculate for a sustained period, i.e 5-7 days, your levels will peak.

Your body needs testosterone in order to create muscle.

So in a nutshell, you must decide between sex/masturbation and building muscle. :p

I guess if you increase your muscle then you may be more attractive to the ladies, which will increase your chances of exploring the sexual realm. :D

Picture6-1.png

Picture7.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Best of Yahoo Answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back