Yahooanswerscreepy3.jpg

Pregvirgin.JPG

Mothermakesmesleepinshit.gif

The ****?

Halfvirgin.JPG

****ing lol.

503px-Funnyinsultyahoo.jpg

pwnt

Yeah for sure,he should be at least 8 to be allowed to do that.

:D

I can see why this man is your "Ex"..........he's a moron.

Over my dead body would my kid ever see a Metallica concert.

Must be their horrible sense of moral righteousness and willingness to stand up for their beliefs (Napster).

You'd rather take your kid to "I kissed a girl and I liked it"?

NO! It's a very ba d and loud concert for kids. you can take him to hannah Montana and jonah Brothers concert.
You can have a babysitter or grandparent take him to Disney on Ice or hockey game. He might like hockey games.

http://disney.go.com/disneylive/highscho...

you are not overreacting, you asked the right guestion!!!+

Thank **** you're not dictating his taste in music, and his dad is.

Any concert you go to, whether Metallica or Phil Collins WILL have pot smoke in the air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bump

i think i've found the WORST of Yahoo Answers

This question:
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/questio...j6LraocJ5wt.;_ylv=3?qid=20070822140525AApBAv3

makes me want to hurl. Its people like her that give the rest of us females a bad name.

This answer:

(name removed for everyones protection)

excuse me while I go bash my head against a brick wall.

That is impressively bad. :thumbsu: I had no idea who the Jonas Brothers were until Spikey raised my attention to their shiteness.

bump

i think i've found the WORST of Yahoo Answers

This question:
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/questio...j6LraocJ5wt.;_ylv=3?qid=20070822140525AApBAv3

makes me want to hurl. Its people like her that give the rest of us females a bad name.

This answer:

(name removed for everyones protection)

excuse me while I go bash my head against a brick wall.

Heh, I love trolling in real life. My sister loves the <shit 'band'>, and yesterday she told me that one of them had diabetes. I spent the next 10 minutes telling her that he has diabetes because he's fat, and because he's fat, he can't drum for an entire song, therefore the <shit 'band'> don't have a drummer (they don't - fukken lol), and can't be considered a real band. Her reaction (hysteria) was priceless.

The <shit 'band'> are corrupting our children's minds. Make them listen to good, pure music like Slayer ("Praise hell Satan (Satan) Satan (Satan)"), Metallica ("Follow the God that failed") and others.

EDIT: Holy shit, you're a chick?!??!?!?:p

sockpuppets-96247fj.jpg

I find that stabbing them works well!

dodgebll80264.jpg

ghosts-1964hu58d.jpg

Its like God and electricity , you cant see it but you know its there . I call it energy .

You ****ing idiot.

youre obviously a skeptic, and im not wasting any more time trying to convince skeptics... do some research on your own before you start making assumptions.
to quote experienced ghost hunter john zaffis-
to a skeptic, you never have enough evidence, to a believer, you have an overabundance...

*facepalm*

Their is a thin vail between the living and dead,I dont think they can cross over to the living. unless they are a demon.

Fail.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...jPEjMaQjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070116164725AAYZNYt

More real superpowers rejects in the link above.

1-tooth-964401jid6.jpg

DEPENDS ON WHERE YOUR MISSING IT. FACE IT YOU WOULDNT WANT TO HAVE A PARTNER WITH A TOOTH MISSING. ONCE YOU INTRODUCE HIM/HER, THE FIRST THING PEOPLE NOTICE IS....THE MISSING TOOTH, WHICH DISTRACTS THEM FROM WHAT YOUR SAYING. GET IT FIXED. I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FEEL AND BE TREATED DIFFRENTLY. PERSONALLY I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR A BUM.

pwnt

bj-1i64g074.jpg

Best place to research isn't it?

vas-925901475.jpg

Convenient excuse isn't it?

you cant sorry

pwnt

Found these here.

We've gotta start asking our own questions. Like "I had sex last night and now my butt is bleeding. Why?" but more funny and stuff

I think that is a mighty fine idea. Although I did try to sign up, but they do not accept hotmail. :confused: I mean, who uses yahoo?

Where can I buy clothing with kevlar covers on the arms, legs, torso, etc?
In case ya don't know what they are, they are this plastic or metal cover things used to repel blades and bites from animals such as dogs, they are very strong and durable.
11 months ago
Additional Details
Nah, just obsessed with zombies and the threat of terrorism... I mean hey you never know, and Isure as heck plan on living! I've got gas masks, etc all lined up.
11 months ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I am not sure.. But, are you gonna to rob a bank??? Haha.. Normal civilians doesn't require that.. Btw, it is a type of synthetic fibre..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...xfK8fqcjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080422211428AAaaubE

Remove this Banner Ad

The Best of Yahoo Answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back