Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Likewise, greatest DEs...

Bruce Smith
Deacon Jones
Reggie White

Smith gets the edge for me cos he was a 3-4 End, and still holds the all time sack record.

OLB

No debate

1.L.T
2. Daylight

MLBs just on what I've seen as an NFL fan is bloody hard, so many I love

In no particular order, Kuechly, Urlacher, Willis, Brooks probably my all time fav 4. Devin White quickly becoming #5

Have intentionally left out the murderer.

MLBs just on what I've seen as an NFL fan is bloody hard, so many I love

In no particular order, Kuechly, Urlacher, Willis, Brooks probably my all time fav 4. Devin White quickly becoming #5

Have intentionally left out the murderer.

Brooks was OLB, Hardy Nickerson played MLB in that D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best does not equal most championships. Fairly obvious. But a lot of people think that way.
He is heading to his 10th!!! Now BB got a lot of credit for the success but 1st year without Tom he goes 7-9 and misses the playoff - with a former MVP.

Tom took a 7-9 team the year before to the Super Bowl. It’s over - Tom easily.

He is heading to his 10th!!! Now BB got a lot of credit for the success but 1st year without Tom he goes 7-9 and misses the playoff - with a former MVP.

Bucs D won both their playoff games this year.

Pretty much the first game of the season that Rodgers was under consistent pressure in the pocket.

Like, this Bucs team is stacked. Why people acting like this is some miracle?
It's hilarious. If anything today proved the opposite. Rodgers comfortably outperforms Brady, and still loses. Brady is the GOAT of being kissed on the dick and that's it.

Not hating on him at all I'm a big fan, and YES he is right up there in the top few ever, but cmon...

Did you see how shit the Pats roster is with all the opt outs? If Brady was on that team they still wouldn't have made the playoffs

It's hilarious. If anything today proved the opposite. Rodgers comfortably outperforms Brady, and still loses. Brady is the GOAT of being kissed on the dick and that's it.

Not hating on him at all I'm a big fan, and YES he is right up there in the top few ever, but cmon...

Old QB makes obvious decision to leave team that needs to rebuild to join an instant contender for one or two last shots at glory.

Dumbasses: "hey, look at that he's contending and the other team is rebuilding, GOAT".

That Tampa was ready made was the exact reason he signed there.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Back