The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll have 20 cups by the time you win another one šŸ˜‡
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Richmond should see a big dip as the bandwagon falls apart while the rats escape the sinking ship. Surely the scatters can beat their membership numbers next year.

Bitchmond will drop about 25% and sit around Adelaide and Sydney.
The obsession with Richmond by the supporters of the 17 lesser clubs is further proof that thereā€™s really only a big 1 šŸ‘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking News:
Worst AFL season ever. This year is a charity premiership.

images

If you really believed that tban

A Stopped watching any footy weeks ago

And B better yet, stop stinking up the bay with your consent salty and oh so had cold takes.

The actress that played Nurse Ratchett was actually a really nice lady but you wouldn't know that.
Grumble bum is such an angry ant he wouldn't even know if his arse was on fire. The doofus needs to stay off the turps
images

If you really believed that tban

A Stopped watching any footy weeks ago

And B better yet, stop stinking up the bay with your consent salty and oh so had cold takes.
Nice deflection of your 5 spoons this century and 30 years of utter shitness floggo! Lmao! 60-0

Last edited:
Can anyone in this thread tell me if a team has ever finished the season last, on just two wins, but still had over a million turn up to their games, and almost 100k membership despite not offering freebees like 2 for 1, or 1 game memberships etc. etc.?

Has that ever happened before? Surely no club in the AFL is so massive that such a milestone could possibly be achieved.

If it ever did, it'd probably be the same club that got over a 100k memberships in the days that only memberships costing over $70 were counted. Can anyone tell me which club that was?

Does anyone here know which was the first club to get over a million through the gate in a single season?

Anyone?

Last edited:
Can anyone in this thread tell me if a team has ever finished the season last, on just two wins, but still had over a million turn up to their games, and almost 100k membership despite not offering freebees like 2 for 1, or 1 game memberships etc. etc.?

Has that ever happened before? Surely no club in the AFL is so massive that such a milestone could possibly be achieved.

If it ever did, it'd probably be the same club that got over a 100k memberships in the days that only memberships costing over $70 were counted. Can anyone tell me which club that was?

Does anyone here know which was the first club to get over a million through the gate in a single season?

Anyone?
1000012723.gif

Anyone?

No one cares.

Richmond are once again a basketcase on field, that's all that matters.

You won't win one game next season !

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back