The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

^ Pós(T)er above is a pencil dock

17 love. Same as your mob last time I checked.

Can you post the GF scores from the first 7? Nobody can answer this question 🤷‍♂️

Does anyone here know which was the first club to get over a million through the gate in a single season?

In H&A it was Collingwood. Nobody cares who did it when they played more games than any other club

Please wait until after the Grand Final to make that thread.

lol doesn’t even know the rules for his own medal :$

It's not the 70s/80s/90s anymore
Geelong have shred their Handbag reputation and probably the best run club in footy over the last 20 or so years.

You sound like one of those Star Trek flogs who thinks Picard was a better captain than Kirk lol :)

You sound like Cheffy when he made his Wurst Coast Benny and kept forgetting he wasn’t supposed to chug geeLOL

Why is Richmond so important to you?
Your life seems to revolve around getting the wood on us. Is it because little Geelong is our finals bunny?

No because your club, supporters and players are truly scum

I wish Ross Oakley managed to kill your disgusting team off when he had the chance.

And I don't really care about Geelong, I want Brisbane to win tomorrow night.

No because your club, supporters and players are truly scum

I wish Ross Oakley managed to kill your disgusting team off when he had the chance.
Forgot you’re a Carlton supporter. Good on you for standing up for little Geelong 👍
I used to hate your club too, but it’s been irrelevant for so long I sometimes wonder why it still exists.
Anyway, good luck for next year. I’m sure you’ll be competing with Essendon to be February premiers again 👍

Forgot you’re a Carlton supporter. Good on you for standing up for little Geelong 👍
I used to hate your club too, but it’s been irrelevant for so long I sometimes wonder why it still exists.
Anyway, good luck for next year. I’m sure you’ll be competing with Essendon to be February premiers again 👍

Enjoy the next 4 spoons in a row.

You won’t win a game next season.

Yee haw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back