The Big 4 - Richmond's greatest rival

Remove this Banner Ad

The answer is dead set simple - We play against them Round 1, they also are on the improve & want to take our spot in the finals.

Having said that Richmond will win Round 1, we will improve faster & we'll make finals & they won't

The answer is dead set simple - We play against them Round 1, they also are on the improve & want to take our spot in the finals.

Having said that Richmond will win Round 1, we will improve faster & we'll make finals & they won't
How can they take our spot when we don't even have a spot yet?
I would also say Carlton is our biggest rival, can't decide between Collingwood and Essendon but I have a real hatred for the bombers due to relatives and all that.

How can they take our spot when we don't even have a spot yet?
I would also say Carlton is our biggest rival, can't decide between Collingwood and Essendon but I have a real hatred for the bombers due to relatives and all that.

They can take out spot because we will play finals this season;) in saying that both Richmond and carlton are about even. Round 1 will be good to watch to see how much we both have improved.

Of the other members of the "Big 4", which club do you consider as Richmond's greatest rival?

The Blues is the biggest of the grand slams for me, but only marginally, I lovem all, footy wouldn't be the same without these games..A Big game V a monster collingwood crowd is pretty hard to toss as well...
**** me it's damn near almost a triple deadheat:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blues is the biggest of the grand slams for me, but only marginally, I lovem all, footy would be the same without these games..A Big game V a monster collingwood crowd is pretty hard to toss as well...
**** me it's damn near almost a triple deadheat:p

Because of BigFooty, Carlton. Their supporters are tossers.
I echo both these sentiments.

1.The cheating lying liberal supporting tanking bastards.

2.The ferals up the road from us,just nth of Hoddle St, you know which ones... they have no teeth, tattoos, swear alot and the men are worse!.

3.The tosses that are from the nth/west, but like to call them self inner city suburb, James Nerd.... Cup of tea anyone?

Historically, it has always been Collingwood - huge rivalry from the time we joined the VFL. Neighbors, plenty of finals - lots of big games. In the 1960's-70's we had the Carlton rivalry, and we have been so crap since then, that we haven't been able to build up much aggro aginst either of the other clubs.

Personally, I have a deep loathing for all things Essendon.

Pies always provide a good contest but I would have to say Carlton without a doubt. Purely on the fact that both clubs are on the rise at the same time and it seems that we have re-invogorated the clubs rivalry from our successful pasts.

CARLTANK for me. But I do have a brother who barracks for them. Also 1982 may have a significant bearing on things! 1980 was O.K.though!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big 4 - Richmond's greatest rival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back