The BigFooty 10,000 posts club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That could possibly be correct jnash, but what happens if a certain happens to be female, and you are stalking them, it would seem pretty creepy if that was the case, unless she was absolutely gorgeous, then, I think it should be okay :p :D

That could possibly be correct jnash, but what happens if a certain happens to be female, and you are stalking them, it would seem pretty creepy if that was the case, unless she was absolutely gorgeous, then, I think it should be okay :p :D

Yes you're right...but I'm willing to bet that good looking girls have better things to do than post on Bigfooty

Ya'll be nice now ya hear? Leave lil' Jeremias alone, all ya'll, ya hear me? Ya bunch of your whippersnappers, with your loud music, and your teasing of Emus, well I have to say emu's have feelings.

Ya little....Alright enough. :)

Top 10 posters in this thread:

Djibril Cisse 389
danzan22 374
Jeremias 309
HugeBluesFan 280
spell_check 129
fantastic_crows 99
The Majestic 89
wce_all_da_way 85
Grimreepah 78
YOTC 59

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, still winning, and I wasn't active on BigFooty for 3 whole days :p

That's 'cause you are a big whore, my friend, a big dirty whore.

You should be very ashamed. :p

I have no life, but haven't posted much, waiting on a job to call me back, sometime next week :) worst part about it is I would be working at Centrelink doing data entry :eek:

It's only a temp job at the moment, but it's better then nothing :)

I have no life, but haven't posted much, waiting on a job to call me back, sometime next week :) worst part about it is I would be working at Centrelink doing data entry :eek:

It's only a temp job at the moment, but it's better then nothing :)

I dont know whether to rofl or lmao, ill do both, roflmao. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back