The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me here we go again..Happy for you to beat your chest m8 about how good you are but seriously your dragging up dead wood. Get over it FFS..

And as far as “I ended up beating all of them at EDT” ?

Did you win Premium DT ? nope we did

Did you win fox? Nope one our guys did

geelong advertiser ? Nope one of us again

And multiple high finishes in SC and DT

And FF..

You get on here each year since you got the asse and carry on as if us over at EDT are a pack of ****'s well it's just the opposite and I hope some of you keen DT & SC guys don't follow a tosser like this..

I always loved BF but the problem has always been tossers that want to know everything but do no research..

Know what im talking about guys ???

Well imagine 39 guys working as a team to gain the edge on the competition!

TEAM = EDT WATCH OUT 2009

Well unlike your nerdy self, i dont sit at home all day and play 7 different types of dreamteams, i play one and that is afl dreamteam. You can argue with me all you like but look at the statistical evidence and you will come to see that

Bigfooty division 1 defeated EDT division 1

I defeated all of you
and
I dont play such competitions as the geelong advertiser:eek: so of course someone else is going to win:D

But seriously the thing im most happy about is that in bigfooty's first league of dreamteam we beat you.

No point replying as you just cant beat evidence.

Well unlike your nerdy self, i dont sit at home all day and play 7 different types of dreamteams, i play one and that is afl dreamteam. You can argue with me all you like but look at the statistical evidence and you will come to see that

Bigfooty division 1 defeated EDT division 1

I defeated all of you
and
I dont play such competitions as the geelong advertiser:eek: so of course someone else is going to win:D

But seriously the thing im most happy about is that in bigfooty's first league of dreamteam we beat you.

No point replying as you just cant beat evidence.

One Year to base your overall skills on? and you ride on the curtain tails of a BF League as if you won it for them

lol your making a tosser of yourself and I or no other EDT member needs to post our top 100 finishes just to compete with your awesome ability LMFAO

We all heard about how you tried to manage a PDT league ROOTA and how when it got a bit much you cracked the shits lol (you rock)

Couple of people were real impressed with your commitment **** WE LAUGHED cause when shits not going your way you give up and pass the buck with excuses and disinterest..

You just need to worry about Roota ,sorry wrota **** missed again ,Ratta ? close I’ll get it one Day..

When you actually Win something $$ I will be happy to listen to how awesome you are...

Good luck BF in every division this year you have some top posters in your ranks

as for wroota or whatever his name is holding up division one hmmm maybe some of you need to read into his ego a bit more..

One Year to base your overall skills on? and you ride on the curtain tails of a BF League as if you won it for them

lol your making a tosser of yourself and I or no other EDT member needs to post our top 100 finishes just to compete with your awesome ability LMFAO

We all heard about how you tried to manage a PDT league ROOTA and how when it got a bit much you cracked the shits lol (you rock)

Couple of people were real impressed with your commitment **** WE LAUGHED cause when shits not going your way you give up and pass the buck with excuses and disinterest..

You just need to worry about Roota ,sorry wrota **** missed again ,Ratta ? close I’ll get it one Day..

When you actually Win something $$ I will be happy to listen to how awesome you are...

Good luck BF in every division this year you have some top posters in your ranks

as for wroota or whatever his name is holding up division one hmmm maybe some of you need to read into his ego a bit more..

Oh, geez i am so offended u changed my name from rota to wroota, roota how could you be so rude :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

And again you are proven wrong i won a weekly prize with a cash amount of $200, it may not be much but i won $$ so are you happy to listen now?? unfortunely you have just been PWNED sorry to have to do that to you.

Well of course im going to compare one year, Bigfooty divisions have been around for one and beat you in their first ever year.

Seriously your really not winning this argument now i will wait for your reply and prove you wrong again.

90+ in VCE, went to scopus, live in Toorak, dont bother!

look, this is really quite simple. credit where credit is due, your league beat our league last yr. can't argue with that.

if you truly believe that your league is better than EDT, then how about we organise a little wager on DT 09? I'm sure given that you live in Toorak you'd be more than happy to put your money where your mouth is?

You name the stakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look, this is really quite simple. credit where credit is due, your league beat our league last yr. can't argue with that.

if you truly believe that your league is better than EDT, then how about we organise a little wager on DT 09? I'm sure given that you live in Toorak you'd be more than happy to put your money where your mouth is?

You name the stakes.

The last time i heard that it was LukeHodge15 from EDT wanting to bet me who would get a higher rank would of been an easy $50:D.

But in all seriousness that is a good idea, lets have a little bet between the two divisions EDT division 1 vs Bigfooty division 1 we can all put in $50 each and maybe an extra $50 for an eliminator type competition between the two leagues.

The last time i heard that it was LukeHodge15 from EDT wanting to bet me who would get a higher rank would of been an easy $50:D.

But in all seriousness that is a good idea, lets have a little bet between the two divisions EDT division 1 vs Bigfooty division 1 we can all put in $50 each and maybe an extra $50 for an eliminator type competition between the two leagues.

As much as I like that idea, i think logistically it would be quite difficult to arrange. I'm happy to put up the clams on behalf of our league. You prepared to do the same for your league? Would be much easier.

They don't have to.

EDT vs BF div 1

Rota and I put up the cash.

Once the bigfooty division 1 group is finalised i will have a chat to see whose willing to do it. Im sure the great EDT will be happy to put in some cash aswell. Otherwise me and you will just do it but not much fun in that allthough i will.

lol your making a tosser of yourself and I or no other EDT member needs to post our top 100 finishes just to compete with your awesome ability

Just to pull you up Casha 117 is outside the top 100. But for a guy like ROTA I guess that's what we call a "break out year". :D

Just to pull you up Casha 117 is outside the top 100. But for a guy like ROTA I guess that's what we call a "break out year". :D

Im sorry, but people like you baffle me and these are the reasons why.

1. I have no idea who the hell you are? and you act as if we have a problem with each other? and you have something against me? This is the first time i have seen your name on bigfooty.

2. 117th has been my worst ranking since doing DT, sorry if this seems arrogant but to say "break out year" makes no sense i have come 11th, 28th 78th. To make a remark with no knowledge about my Dt past is ridiculous and even more weird that you have to talk about me when i have no idea who in the blue hell you are.

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy so i will help you out... Hello bigfooty members i would like to introduce you to shakin77 he is very very special, he would also like people to talk to so email him on shakin@worldofwarcraft.net.au.

pipe down, rota. you're not funny, and you're not clever.

i suggest you go and start saving your pennies. get back to me via here or PM as to what the arrangements for the bet are.

Oh come on put a smile on your face, dont tell me what i said isnt true?

Will arrange bet, by the way where im from its called saving your mansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back