The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on put a smile on your face, dont tell me what i said isnt true?

Will arrange bet, by the way where im from its called saving your mansions.

save whatever you ****ing want. i don't give a shit. i'm leaving this in your hands to organise.

p.s-noone really cares how rich your parents are ok? quit the "look at me, im from toorak, i collect mansions" BS alright. really, noone gives a shit and you come across as a spoilt little brat. just a word of advice.

save whatever you ****ing want. i don't give a shit. i'm leaving this in your hands to organise.

p.s-noone really cares how rich your parents ok? quit the "look at me, im from toorak, i collect mansions" BS alright. really, noone gives a shit and you come across as a spoilt little brat. just a word of advice.

Meh, and i dont expect anyone to care, but dont be stupid with your "save your pennies" comments becuase im down for business and all that matters to me is bigfooty div 1 and div 2 and div 3 etc beating EDT next year.

Meh, and i dont expect anyone to care, but dont be stupid with your "save your pennies" comments becuase im down for business and all that matters to me is bigfooty div 1 and div 2 and div 3 etc beating EDT next year.

ok, no problem. i'm glad that beating us is "all that matters to you".

still some time organise this, so get back to me when you're sorted from your side.

Im sorry, but people like you baffle me and these are the reasons why.

1. I have no idea who the hell you are? and you act as if we have a problem with each other? and you have something against me? This is the first time i have seen your name on bigfooty.

2. 117th has been my worst ranking since doing DT, sorry if this seems arrogant but to say "break out year" makes no sense i have come 11th, 28th 78th. To make a remark with no knowledge about my Dt past is ridiculous and even more weird that you have to talk about me when i have no idea who in the blue hell you are.

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy so i will help you out... Hello bigfooty members i would like to introduce you to shakin77 he is very very special, he would also like people to talk to so email him on shakin@worldofwarcraft.net.au.

I keep pretty good records Rota.

edtdd0.jpg

That would be you in 671 after you had a cry and threaten to tank in EDT.

I am not as smart as you but I am guessing 671 is worse than 117. Would have thought a smart bloke like you would known that. :D What a loser.

117 is your best. You have been wetting your pants ever since.

I keep pretty good records Rota.

edtdd0.jpg

That would be you in 671 after you had a cry and threaten to tank in EDT.

I am not as smart as you but I am guessing 671 is worse than 117. Would have thought a smart bloke like you would known that. :D What a loser.

117 is your best. You have been wetting your pants ever since.

First of all geez you have no life to keep that stuff second of all before they had multiple leagues i was in a league with my friends for money and that was my main team and in 2007 i finished a healthy 78th. Nice try though mate

First of all geez you have no life to keep that stuff second of all before they had multiple leagues i was in a league with my friends for money and that was my main team and in 2007 i finished a healthy 78th. Nice try though mate

I don't think a top 100 finish is anything to brag about if you were running multiple teams. Kinda takes away the sense of achievement doesn't it?

Has anyone ever read The Hustler (or seen the movie). A classic set up here.

Now we just need Rota to suggest a bet on personal rankings.

I'll leave it up to you who you think is the hustler and who is the target.

:D

Well at least you acknowledge its immaturity.

Rota, at the moment you are turning people against you because you keep continuing this argument every time you are provoked. I suggest you just leave it now and don't post in this thread again. It will save a lot of time and energy. People will not argue with you if you don't argue back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least you acknowledge its immaturity.

Rota, at the moment you are turning people against you because you keep continuing this argument every time you are provoked. I suggest you just leave it now and don't post in this thread again. It will save a lot of time and energy. People will not argue with you if you don't argue back.

The only people im arguing with are the EDT members, yeh i admit i started the argument but then again im just trying to prove that EDT are not as good as people think they are finishing 7th in the rankings and behind Bigfooty div1 proves that. I am getting bored of it aswell becuase actions speak louder then words so maybe EDT will be able to come back this year but at the moment Bigfooty is lengths ahead.

... so the bet against EDT shouldn't be a problem then. Put your money where your mouth is Rota and don't come back saying that members of your league didn't want to do it.

You can make up any deficiencies in any case, surely.

Should be fun.

... so the bet against EDT shouldn't be a problem then. Put your money where your mouth is Rota and don't come back saying that members of your league didn't want to do it.

You can make up any deficiencies in any case, surely.

Should be fun.

How about me and you put on a wager???

$500??? more i dont mind

if you want to pm me and will organise.

How about me and you put on a wager???

$500??? more i dont mind

if you want to pm me and will organise.

Why don't you firstly establish the details of your bet with FL which will involve your league and EDT and I will be more than happy to make an arrangement that involved just you and I.

If you want to make it $500, no problem there either. Cash will need to be arranged prior to the commencement of RD1.

If I am in BF Div 1, I want no part of this bet.

Whether or not Rota is as good as he likes to tell people he is (which his results in 2008, and the lack of valuable discussion on this board indicate to be untrue), I think it is wrong of him to speak up against EDT in an argument as the representative of the whole league. I have no problems with EDT, and have no intention of being in anything more than friendly competition with them.

If I am in BF Div 1, I want no part of this bet.

Whether or not Rota is as good as he likes to tell people he is (which his results in 2008, and the lack of valuable discussion on this board indicate to be untrue), I think it is wrong of him to speak up against EDT in an argument as the representative of the whole league. I have no problems with EDT, and have no intention of being in anything more than friendly competition with them.

Unfortunetly you have not been selected in division 1, so yolu dont need to worry about putting any money in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back