The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring it on Boys, Can we make it that we have to make a Team, therefore each team being Unique in itself. PSN is Quinny02

Since this tournament is made by Toshowyouwhy then why not name it after this great lad, Bring on the Toshowyouwhy CUP!!!

Bring it on Boys, Can we make it that we have to make a Team, therefore each team being Unique in itself. PSN is Quinny02

I think it would just be much easier to keep it as default teams, we'll get a better indication of the ability of each player that way, rather than playing with pimped out teams.

Since this tournament is made by Toshowyouwhy then why not name it after this great lad, Bring on the Toshowyouwhy CUP!!!

I like the way he thinks.

I think it would just be much easier to keep it as default teams, we'll get a better indication of the ability of each player that way, rather than playing with pimped out teams.

Maybe its an idea for round 2?? Have people create a team of mates or something...

Any ways the ToShowYouWhy Cup is coming to me with the mighty bulldogs;):D we need more banter :thumbsu:

Maybe its an idea for round 2?? Have people create a team of mates or something...

Any ways the ToShowYouWhy Cup is coming to me with the mighty bulldogs;):D we need more banter :thumbsu:
Absolutely, a custom team one could certainly work in the future!

Banter is good. It's clearly mine, it has my name written all over it.

Yeah I would much rather default teams. Would get sick of going up against the best of the best samey sides constantly (even though I'd beat them all;)).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toshowyouwhy Cup Taking Shape and Already Prejudice is High

Ladies and gentlemen, the anticipated state of all footballing addicts has been evident with the forthcoming release of AFL Live 2011, the newest footballing video game which will hit the stands later this month. And of course, as with any game, the fans that idolise it have come to the fore, with one band of BigFooty brothers planning a competition worthy of AFL Live 2011’s entry into Australian Footballing hearts, with the Toshowyouwhy Cup entering into the minds of the football and/or video game addicts as the competition to watch. Already, weeks before the inaugural match, there are approximately 40 teams ready to do combat over the battleground of their PlayStation 3. However, as with any major competition, some key flaws have already been established, with the graphically enhanced ball yet to be bounced.

Many fans of clubs such as Richmond or the Gold Coast Suns have the right to feel aggrieved, as due to their choice in teams, they already have a handicap when coming up against fans of, for example, Collingwood. A key figure already after the two days since the Toshowyouwhy Cup was introduced, HBK619 has the dubious distinction of supporting a club who feel that Jake King is good enough to be in their best 22; and should he choose to validate his love for the Punt Rd players, he will essentially be handicapping himself should he be drawn against the likes of Mkcaptain, a Magpie devotee who will certainly play as his favoured footy team, the Collingwood Football Club. The establisher of the Toshowyouwhy Cup, Toshowyouwhy himself, spoke of this issue when introducing his league to the world, stating that “if you are good enough, you will win”. However, this caused outroar amongst many inductees into the Toshowyouwhy Cup players, with HBK stating that “this is absolute ****! That little ****er can go **** his **** and **** a **** with a **** up his own ***!” Another member of the Toshowyouwhy Cup travesty of a tournament is Ochre, who coincidentally supports the same team as Toshowyouwhy – West Coast – and he has come out scathingly stating that “TSYW is a ****wit who doesn’t care if some ****ing Maggie *****bag wins it!”

Plain and simple ladies and gentlemen. Toshowyouwhy is running a sham of a system, a farce of a football competition, and is making a mockery of the good people lured in by his tournament, blind to the prejudicial why in which he manages it. And sure, he will probably go into the tournament playing as West Coast, and some of you may ask, “If this system is in fact prejudicial, why did he not make it easier, rather than harder, for himself to come out as inaugural champion?” And to that I retort, I’m a footballing journalist; don’t try to talk logically to me. Therefore, there is merely one course of reasonable action against Toshowyouwhy and his tournament. Join and cause him to suffer the insufferable shame of defeat!

Editor’s note: The views of this author do not reflect the views of Zainta who thinks that Toshowyouwhy is doing a great job and that he should keep it up. Also, quotes are yet to be confirmed, and no, I’m not sure what exactly HBK allegedly said, it doesn't make much sense. Furthermore, I apologise if the pronouns aren’t right, I just figure on BigFooty, it’s OK to assume that ‘he’ will probably work!

Another member of the Toshowyouwhy Cup travesty of a tournament is Ochre, who coincidentally supports the same team as Toshowyouwhy – West Coast – and he has come out scathingly stating that “TSYW is a ****wit who doesn’t care if some ****ing Maggie *****bag wins it!”

You said you'd keep that private

You drunkenly yelled it into your phone when you called Toshowyouwhy and then burst out into tears sobbing "why don't you love me" to him...in Fed Square in front of literally hundreds of confused onlookers, and I'm sorry for breaking that confidentiality. :(

You drunkenly yelled it into your phone when you called Toshowyouwhy and then burst out into tears sobbing "why don't you love me" to him...in Fed Square in front of literally hundreds of confused onlookers, and I'm sorry for breaking that confidentiality. :(

I mean seriously man, do promises mean anything to you?

Toshowyouwhy Cup Taking Shape and Already Prejudice is High

Ladies and gentlemen, the anticipated state of all footballing addicts has been evident with the forthcoming release of AFL Live 2011, the newest footballing video game which will hit the stands later this month. And of course, as with any game, the fans that idolise it have come to the fore, with one band of BigFooty brothers planning a competition worthy of AFL Live 2011’s entry into Australian Footballing hearts, with the Toshowyouwhy Cup entering into the minds of the football and/or video game addicts as the competition to watch. Already, weeks before the inaugural match, there are approximately 40 teams ready to do combat over the battleground of their PlayStation 3. However, as with any major competition, some key flaws have already been established, with the graphically enhanced ball yet to be bounced.

Many fans of clubs such as Richmond or the Gold Coast Suns have the right to feel aggrieved, as due to their choice in teams, they already have a handicap when coming up against fans of, for example, Collingwood. A key figure already after the two days since the Toshowyouwhy Cup was introduced, HBK619 has the dubious distinction of supporting a club who feel that Jake King is good enough to be in their best 22; and should he choose to validate his love for the Punt Rd players, he will essentially be handicapping himself should he be drawn against the likes of Mkcaptain, a Magpie devotee who will certainly play as his favoured footy team, the Collingwood Football Club. The establisher of the Toshowyouwhy Cup, Toshowyouwhy himself, spoke of this issue when introducing his league to the world, stating that “if you are good enough, you will win”. However, this caused outroar amongst many inductees into the Toshowyouwhy Cup players, with HBK stating that “this is absolute ****! That little ****er can go **** his **** and **** a **** with a **** up his own ***!” Another member of the Toshowyouwhy Cup travesty of a tournament is Ochre, who coincidentally supports the same team as Toshowyouwhy – West Coast – and he has come out scathingly stating that “TSYW is a ****wit who doesn’t care if some ****ing Maggie *****bag wins it!”

Plain and simple ladies and gentlemen. Toshowyouwhy is running a sham of a system, a farce of a football competition, and is making a mockery of the good people lured in by his tournament, blind to the prejudicial why in which he manages it. And sure, he will probably go into the tournament playing as West Coast, and some of you may ask, “If this system is in fact prejudicial, why did he not make it easier, rather than harder, for himself to come out as inaugural champion?” And to that I retort, I’m a footballing journalist; don’t try to talk logically to me. Therefore, there is merely one course of reasonable action against Toshowyouwhy and his tournament. Join and cause him to suffer the insufferable shame of defeat!

Editor’s note: The views of this author do not reflect the views of Zainta who thinks that Toshowyouwhy is doing a great job and that he should keep it up. Also, quotes are yet to be confirmed, and no, I’m not sure what exactly HBK allegedly said, it doesn't make much sense. Furthermore, I apologise if the pronouns aren’t right, I just figure on BigFooty, it’s OK to assume that ‘he’ will probably work!
HOLY SHIT this post is full of win.

My quote may or may not be true all I know is that everyone else can go **** a **** with **** and **** themselves resoundingly, especially if they think they're gonna take this cup from me.

The teams don't necessarily have to be pimped out. A salary cap could be successfully applied to the tournament to make the competition even. This could result participants having to test there drafting skills and it will put them to the test. Also, a jersey can be made therefore making the Toshowyouwhy Cup a unique Tournament, not just a replica of the AFL with Essendon vs Essendon. Therefore i believe that it is necessary to make the teams

The teams don't necessarily have to be pimped out. A salary cap could be successfully applied to the tournament to make the competition even. This could result participants having to test there drafting skills and it will put them to the test. Also, a jersey can be made therefore making the Toshowyouwhy Cup a unique Tournament, not just a replica of the AFL with Essendon vs Essendon. Therefore i believe that it is necessary to make the teams

A salary cap couldnt be supplied successfully.

In theory it could work, but it just wouldnt work.

We couldnt get Throwing Knife Dodgeball working ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back