The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably will get about 15-20 minutes I would guess. Suarez will be our main threat as usual.

We can beat those horrible ****s on Sunday

Perfect time to play them, we will want to bounce back after the piss poor showing at West Ham and we have outplayed them the past two times at Anfield

And by **** I wanna beat them, didn't think it were possible but they have become even more despicable and loathsome this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leighton Baines would probably move and wouldn't cost an absolute fortune.

Stephen Warnock is reliable and does the job and GH doesn't want him at Villa.

We can beat those horrible ****s on Sunday

Perfect time to play them, we will want to bounce back after the piss poor showing at West Ham and we have outplayed them the past two times at Anfield

And by **** I wanna beat them, didn't think it were possible but they have become even more despicable and loathsome this year

We're a chance but I can't say I'm confident. Both teams will probably be missing first-choice defenders so there might be some goals. I reckon it'll be a score-draw.

Interestingly, there hasn't actually been a draw in a fixture between these two sides since September 2005 (0-0 at Anfield) and there have only been two draws between these sides this decade! (the other game was 1-1 at Old Trafford in March 2000). The last 12 contests have produced a winner as have 24 out of the last 25 overall!

We should definately have a crack at Baines, Everton would be desperate for some cash.

Haha, sorry mate, that's not going to happen. No chance in hell Everton will sell him to you.

Warnock should be a chance though.

Never underestimate the lure of money to a club that is close to bankruptcy and besides, we have done quite a bit of business with Everton in the past.

Never underestimate the lure of money to a club that is close to bankruptcy and besides, we have done quite a bit of business with Everton in the past.

He turned down Bayern Munichs advances to stay with Everton so its fair to say a player like Baines is a reach too far atm.

Everton need money but they arnt going to sell there 3 marquee men to get it thats for sure. Theyd sell a bloke like Rodwell before Baines every day of the week. Hes just that important to them

Gee, makes me wonder why you didn't go after Stephen Pienaar. He's a left winger with plenty of pace, which is exactaly what you need.

Everton won't sell one of their key players to you, even if they do badly need cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back