The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the lack of goals and the lost. I thought the team's passing and first touch is pretty good. We are such a well drilled team under Dalgish now and it's quite entertaining to watch.

had to remind myself despite the good form - we're a side still learning and our key players are young. surely we will be competing for european football next year though.

i think suarez will need to be complimented with a strong striker, another creative and versatile player who will run and put the effort in. like a younger dirk kuyt ideally. suarez is quite small and will probably always play how he is now so we need that middle guy in the hulk aguero even gomez ilk.

had to remind myself despite the good form - we're a side still learning and our key players are young. surely we will be competing for european football next year though.

i think suarez will need to be complimented with a strong striker, another creative and versatile player who will run and put the effort in. like a younger dirk kuyt ideally. suarez is quite small and will probably always play how he is now so we need that middle guy in the hulk aguero even gomez ilk.

umm carroll??

carroll isn't quick though he's a deep lying forward. what i'm getting at is I'm not sure how a strike force of suarez and carroll, with kuyt and winger (hypothetically young) and two central midfielders will bring the most out of our guys. i think both forwards will be best in a three. also i think they see pacheco as the exact same role as suarez but i hope his future is with us.

carroll isn't quick though he's a deep lying forward. what i'm getting at is I'm not sure how a strike force of suarez and carroll, with kuyt and winger (hypothetically young) and two central midfielders will bring the most out of our guys. i think both forwards will be best in a three. also i think they see pacheco as the exact same role as suarez but i hope his future is with us.

Winger - CM - CM - Winger
----------- Suarez ----------
----------- Carroll ----------

That's the type of formation we'll need to play if we want to use Carroll. And by winger I mean someone who can cross it and not putting someone like Suarez/Kuyt on a wing.

As good as Kuyt has been he can't be a starter next season if we are serious about going places....

Suarez and Carroll up front with a winger and Meireles, Lucas and Gerrard in midfield... or 2 wingers on either side of 2 midfielders and Carroll Suarez up front...

We need another striker but not as a starter, for the bench.. we have our partnership and we need some wingers now to play around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back