The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me sick that Dani has barely played, while we've been stuck watching Cole and Haxi stink the joint up every single ****ing game.

Doesn't it appraently have something to do with attitude or application problems that he has hardly played? Remembered under Woy that he was turning up way late for reserve matches or something. Mind you, most players probably wouldn't wanna turn up to the club at all when that clown was in charge

Still think he's a heck of a talent and at the very least deserves a go ahead of Maxi or Cole as you said

Baines is a Liverpool supporter and they are broke, stranger things have happened than Everton selling us players. Pretty sure we have done more business with them than any other club.

But I don't expect him to play for us, I think Enrique is the most likely out of the lot we have been linked with so far.

Everton have alot more sellable assets than just Baines. I think Fellaini will be on his way personally. If Baines wanted to go and Everton were willing to sell it would of happened in January when Bayern Munich threw stupid amounts of cash at both parties.

Enrique was very likely until AC Milan entered the picture. They will blow you out of the water wage wise and will probably force you to look elsewhere. Wouldnt surprise me if the club sign 2 LB and throw one on the bench as backup LB/LM ie. a very attacking option

Doesn't it appraently have something to do with attitude or application problems that he has hardly played? Remembered under Woy that he was turning up way late for reserve matches or something. Mind you, most players probably wouldn't wanna turn up to the club at all when that clown was in charge

Still think he's a heck of a talent and at the very least deserves a go ahead of Maxi or Cole as you said

Just putting it out there, but maybe he's just not that good, or at least not quite as good as many of our supporters think he is?

You have to wonder why three successive managers at the Club have barely played him. He is still relatively young but at the same time, he has been with us for a while now and been used only sparingly...

Perhaps, although I thought he'd have been given a chance to at least show whether he's gonna be good/bad.

The owners and Kenny probably agree that we need to be able to produce players from our academies sooner or later, that's the way Henry has said he hope the club would strive for under him. So I'm sure Kenny will give the kids a go if he thinks they deserve a go eventually, like JJ Shelvey

Probably the end of Dani P now you would think. Should get ok coin for him though. Perhaps he just isnt that good, as someone said, three successive managers, simply havent played him. Rafa never played kids, Woy was a clown, but Kenny, well I trust him.

I'm ecstatic that Norwich are getting someone like Dani and the best we can hope for is that he'll push for promotion and come back a better player. I don't know why people get up in arms, Dani is a small kid, a loan spell next year wouldn't hurt either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated that 01-02 away kit, it made us look like Bolton.

I am surprised that neither the 06-08 or 08-10 home shirts aren't on that list, they were very good.

We have had some quality kits over the time, especially the past few seasons. This season is no exception with 3 quality kits, sort of annoyed that this years white kit will not be used next season.

Jonjo's twitter account has been deleted after one of his mates posted a photo of his tackle on his twitter page from his phone.

He apologised to all the followers.

LOL

Win it. Because we can still finish fourth. Spurs and Man City will keep on failing.

When we pick up maximum points from all our remaining games (inc. games against Spurs and Citeh at Anfield) we will finish fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back