The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuyt was excellent i thought, deserved his goal for his 90 minutes of hard running.

Really?

He has a putrid touch. Absolutely embarrassing. I almost enjoy watching Poulsen getting the ball when this guy is running around. OK thats far from the truth.

Yes he works his heart out, but that very fact means hes on the end of most of our attacks which means most of our attacks are broken down.

Can't say I'm too impressed with Kenny over these two legs. Playing so defensive away expecting our team of seconds to just walk over them at home. Wasn't a brilliant plan. It may have worked this time but that game could have gone either way.

To be honest I thought it would goto ET but it was a good goal from Kuyt anf we through into the next round but we will need Andy if we want to win the competition as Ngog was really quite terrible today.

just when you are thinking the worst re: penalties and all that, Kuyt saves the day, he deserves the praise to come. he definitely needs a song

N'Gog was of course a little fairy again
Raul's crosses weren't so bad tonight which was pleasing
Kyrgiakos the warrior definitely needs a rest after that
we need Kelly in the WHU game
don't think Cole was horrible, just a player that needs good ones around him..

so happy we are through but.

Liverpool-banner-support.gif

champagne.jpg

Kuyt was easily your best player in the second half (not exactly saying much though).

Terrible game, pretty bad performance but you got the job done (just).

Agger's injury looks like he'll be out for a couple of weeks, Carroll might be back but with the shit delivery you were putting into the box today that's not really going to achieve much.

You need some good wingers in the summer, Kuyt would be an okay bench player but shouldn't be starting, and the less said about Joe Cole the better.

Our game was quite entertaining when viewed on IQ x 30. :)

Kelly injury. :thumbsdown: Agger injury (another one). :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Actually, when you also add in Johnson, Aurelio, Gerrard and of course Carroll we could be going to West Ham with a very undermanned side.

At least Suarez will be back.

Bye bye Purslow. Hopefully this means we're getting close to announcing a new CEO. The process has certainly be dragged on a bit.

That's why I wanted to be knocked out of this comp.

More fixtures for our thin bare squad, it's really not helping anything.

Half our defense picked up injuries, add to that the already injured players and we're going to Upton Park with a very weak side.

But why do you want to get knocked out of the competition that is your only realistic chance of a trophy for the next few years?

You'll comfortably come 6th, so why not try to win it?

Becuase we'll finish fourth when we stop ****ing about in this ridiculous shit heap of a competition.

I just want to see results in the prem league... Don't care for much else we play in this season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cue adam and co saying we should give Cole another chance for the 10th time.

Cue adam and co saying we should give Cole another chance for the 10th time.

Going by Dalglish's recent comments, I've a feeling that he will play Cole as often as he can between now and the end of the season. He probably wants to make up his mind whether to keep him or not once the next window opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back