Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton
City - Home
Burnley - Home
Swansea
MUnited - Home

Need 10 points minimum to have a chance at top 4.

cant wait 2 spank da mancs

Joao Teixeira 2014/15 Highlights:

Doesn't include the 2 goals he scored the other night but I'm sure they'll be posted shortly.

At 22 many people are saying he's too old and that he's not going to make the grade, but it's important to remember that this guys development was always going to be stunted after spending 9 months in a back brace when he was 18/19. Before that injury he was considered one of the finest prospects in Portugal.

I think it's unlikely he'll ever be good enough to consistently start for us, but watching him over the last few years, I could easily see him staying with us next season as an option off the bench. He can play as a box to box mid, #10 or out on the left and seems like the sort of player who would lift his game if surrounded by quality players who are all on his wavelength. As I said the other day, the consensus among Brighton fans on twitter etc is that he's far too good for them and that his team mates just aren't anywhere near Teixeira in terms of skill and ability to read the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Xabi!!! <3<3<3<3
7wjrpmD.gif

LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Henderson, Allen, Markovic, Ibe, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling

LFC: Confirmed #LFC subs v @SouthamptonFC: Ward, Johnson, Toure, Lambert, Sturridge, Moreno, Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back