The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everybody want to happen tonight. Chelsea, as much as I hate them, are going to win the league anyways so I want them to beat Southampton tonight. I want a draw in the Spurs v United game. Both dropping points would be great.
Go Spuds. Would be (another) body blow to United in the race, and I'd back us to finish above Tottenham.

Jods stats are very interesting. The two that had played most matches early were done physically in their late 20's. Could be coincidence but still something I'll be interested in checking out in years to come.

Jods stats are very interesting. The two that had played most matches early were done physically in their late 20's. Could be coincidence but still something I'll be interested in checking out in years to come.
Never holds any water that argument. Every players body is different, some players will just get on with it, other players will break down. I dont think it has anything to do with playing more games at a young age.

Go Spuds. Would be (another) body blow to United in the race, and I'd back us to finish above Tottenham.
Looking at Spurs' run home though, they have a pretty easy run of fixtures so I want them to drop points. Im confident we can get by United plus United have a much tougher run home. Draw is the best result, but id actually lean towards a United win before a Spurs win.

United still have to come to Anfield, they have a Manchester Derby, they play Arsenal too. They will drop enough points for us to get them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xabi Alonso: "I will be able to step out at Anfield and say to myself: I am home"

xabi-alonso-dribble_1024x768_57677.jpg

:cry::cry::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Then why didn't he? He chose to stay. It was the next season he suddenly had a problem even though he'd played all that season. I just think it was a convenient excuse and he would have left for Madrid anyway.

I have nothing against him for leaving and it'll be great to see him back at Anfield, I could just do without the empty comments about Liverpool being his "home".

No idea what to make of him. Probably not going to be the dominant player we hope. That goal scoring drought was painful.
Hmm I feel the same about him, wait and see I guess! Surely we bring him back next season?

Hmm I feel the same about him, wait and see I guess! Surely we bring him back next season?
Oh he will definitely be back next season you would think. See how he goes in the first 6 months and if he isnt getting much game time or not impressing, then maybe another loan, this time to another PL side or a Championship side. He has much work to do.

I like Alonso and I know this won't be a popular opinion but the way he panders to supporters with comments like that does get annoying. It was his decision to leave.
Blasphemy!!

The bloke is a ****ing legend.

He doesnt pander to fans, you can quite clearly see the club means a lot to him. We should have brought him back in the summer instead of him heading off to Bayern. He would work pretty well I think next to Hendo in front of that back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back