The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physioroom reporting gylfi is out til the 4th of April with a hamstring injury. Big big boost for us if he is. Massive game this, if we win im confident we will get top 4

Physioroom reporting gylfi is out til the 4th of April with a hamstring injury. Big big boost for us if he is. Massive game this, if we win im confident we will get top 4
Oh that would be good news for us. He is a very good player. Yeah a win this weekend would be huge considering the other games going on around the place. Southampton will find it hard and at the very least one of United/Spurs is dropping points, maybe both.

I am somewhat pensive about the Swansea and Utd games. Swansea play good football most of the time and though our form has improved massively, those niggly concerns about our defensive frailties aren't going away.

Utd, at Anfield... well, they're not playing very well but have this annoying habit of snatching points, whilst they do have the firepower to hurt us. Of course, we have the punch to hurt them, and it's vital we play our game!

Unsure if mentioned, but Gerrard has declared himself fit + ready for the Swansea game.

Allen should be fit for this one, and Skrtel is fine

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Sterling Allen Henderson Moreno
Coutinho Lallana
Sturridge

Ward Balotelli Markovic Lambert Lovren Gerrard Johnson​

strong use of centred alignment!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who sign off with their name on posts always shits me for some reason. Yes we can already see who posted it, no need to put your name there as well.

Kane249

apparently we haven't beaten Swansea up there since they gained promotion. definitely time for Brodge to snuff his old side.

You could be that guy who always changes the font of his posts (why this is even an option is beyond me)
You could be that guy who messes with the size so his post can be read (surely size 7 is a bit extreme?)
Even better, bolding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back