The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea were the better team, Mignolet saved us.
MOTM IMO.

Thought it was even. Literally a tale of two halves, we were by far the better team in the second as they were in the first.

Thought it was even. Literally a tale of two halves, we were by far the better team in the second as they were in the first.
I think we improved in the 2nd half because we saved our energy and Swansea were burnt out from their high intensity game style.

Mignolet very very good, a class above.

Hendo just finds ways to score now, albeit lucky ones. Won't look too much into the form, take the three points and look forward to Manure.

Bring it on you filthy Manc bastards!

Hows the Swansea fans trying to put Sakho under pressure every time he got on the ball? Didn't phase him at all and then rubbed their noses in it by dribbling past two players in the 90th minute. Boss.

Him being uncomfortable on the ball is the biggest myth in football.

He just has this awkward/unorthodox looking posture when in possession with the ball.

130916-111-Liverpool_Swansea.jpg

He looks like he's got a stiff neck or a stiff back, it seems like he is panicking at times but he is actually very composed.

I am very happy with him in the defense. In fact our defense unit in the 2nd half of the season so far is a huge improvement from last year.

One of the most common questions I get from fans: ” Why did you leave Liverpool”? I must admit that i should have stayed. Not because I didn’t enjoy 3 years at AS Roma, 3 years at Fulham and so far 1 year at APOEL. Wouldn’t be without those memories, but because I know I would have taken the place from Dossena. Maybe the one time I didn’t stand up for who I am and fought for it. I remember like it was yesterday when Benitez called me to his office. It was a few days after the exit of Champions League against Chelsea where I scored the famous own goal in the first leg. ! I honestly think that the own goal didn’t affect Rafas desicion. Maybe i’m wrong, but i’m 100 % sure that the own goal wasn’t the main reason. Yes, I was devastated about the own goal, I was crying at home and I didn’t talk to anyone for days. I knew I let all my teammates down and especially the fans. It seems like when these things happen in big games, people forget that own goals happens. It’s part of football. Sometimes you make a decision and it doesn’t always go as planned. I don’t need anyone to tell me i made the wrong decision, I know I did! Since we still had the second leg coming up I had to mentally prepare myself for that game.

http://johnariise.com/2015/03/16/why-did-you-leave-liverpool/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He just has this awkward/unorthodox looking posture when in possession with the ball.

130916-111-Liverpool_Swansea.jpg

He looks like he's got a stiff neck or a stiff back, it seems like he is panicking at times but he is actually very composed.

I am very happy with him in the defense. In fact our defense unit in the 2nd half of the season so far is a huge improvement from last year.
He is massively important to our backline and easily in our best two defenders with Skrtel. Toure and Lovren will just have to watch from the sidelines.

When looking at the form table. We still top it with 16 points from a possible 18 from our last 6 PL matches. Arsenal is right behind of 15 points from a possible 18. But when you look a the fixtures we have each played, it certainly looks better for us.

Our last six game have been.

0-0 draw with Everton
3-2 win over Spurs
0-2 win over Southampton
2-1 win over Man City
2-0 win over Burnley
0-1 win over Swansea

Compare that to Arsenal's run of fixtures over their last five games.

2-1 loss to Tottenham
2-1 win over Leicester
1-2 win over Crystal Palace
2-0 win over Everton
1-2 win over QPR
3-0 win over West Ham

They have had a much run of games even running into Everton and West Ham when both have dropped completely off and are in horrible form. West Ham one win in ten I think. It's been frustrating though because while we have been playing really well we havent stormed past teams. It's been slow going putting Southampton and Spurs in the rear view.

Gotta keep it up now. Such a massive game on Sunday. Simply cant lose.

I may be wrong but I think the last time we lost a league game was against Man U in December.

Was so shattered when we did lose that game and I really don't want to have our undefeated streak end due to those *****.

I know "most important game" has been said about 20 times this season, But I don't care...I'll say it again.

Love the fact that I avoided seeing the result all day so that when I got home from work I could crack a Guinness and watch the match like it was live.
After the first half I was about 4 Pints deep and ready to kick the cat. Second half was so much better and was extremely happy to get away with the 3 points!!

Not sure whether I'm not seeing something but Moreno just hasn't impressed me a great deal so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back