The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13620393_1158743927521742_7319444837696796858_n.jpg

Anfield is about 2 miles from the River Mersey, but in this picture, the size of the new stand makes it look really close to the river.

You can see that all the way from New Brighton. Very impressive.

apparently Wycombe get 15% ie. £2.25 mil sell-on fee for Jordon Ibe and that's huge for them so that's cool to see, only a couple mil to us is lifesaving for a League 2 side.

Subotic to Boro?! that's nutty, it would've been awesome for him to replace Toure (or Skrtel really) but he probably wants to be a starter not just in the rotations. our CB situation is strange as it stands. Sakho not only has ban crap on him but he still isn't a reliable dependable 38 game defender, he will come in and go out with an injury, it is inevitable. Lovren could be great and Matip could hit the ground running but we can't rely on midfielders if something happens. we definitely need a good "fourth choice", be it an upgrade on Ilori and Wisdom or an old head. i wish we could re-sign Kolo, Aurelio style when we released and brought him back, but don't think that's in the realms of possibility.

Wisdom and Gomez can both play CB. If they're looking at another CB it might be because they think there are too many question marks between our current batch (i.e someone being injury-prone, rather than injured specifically for the start of the season).

Problem is all of Nkoulou and Subotic, all the CBs I like and would be cheap, are now gone

Wonder if we'll loan one
We could give a 6 month contract to our best player from the Europa League Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw on a Liverpool FB page that we've agreed a fee with FC Köln for Hector.
I think bollocks. But worth a mention, could still be something there?

I think we're alright for CB's. We have a light schedule and even though Sakho and Gomez are both out injured, neither are expected to miss too much time. Lucas and Can can pinch hit at CB, we also have Ilori or Wisdom as possibilities.

But we just have to keep Matip and Lovren fit, one game a week until Sakho and JoGo get back.

Also I read somewhere, some team, cant remember which one enquired about a possible loan for JoGo and we said nope!

lso I read somewhere, some team, cant remember which one enquired about a possible loan for JoGo and we said nope!
May have been Celtic. Also Burnley wanted to loan Flanno but I don't think that will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back