The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree. If we had of spent £200 million more we would’ve had at least 1 more CL trophy and 2 more EPL trophies in the cabinet. We would’ve been well within our rights to spend double this but didn’t.
Just the £200 million :oops:

23/24 - Szobozlai, Mac Allister, Gravenberch, Endo
22/23 - Nunez, Gapko
21/22 - Diaz, Konate
20/21 - Jota, Tiago, Tsimikas
19/20 - Minamino, van den Berg (very average year)
18/19 - Alisson, Keita, Fabinho, Shaqiri
17/18 - van Dyke, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlian, Robertson
16/17 - Mane, Wijnaldum

That is a bloody good run.

Approve South Park GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the £200 million :oops:

23/24 - Szobozlai, Mac Allister, Gravenberch, Endo
22/23 - Nunez, Gapko
21/22 - Diaz, Konate
20/21 - Jota, Tiago, Tsimikas
19/20 - Minamino, van den Berg (very average year)
18/19 - Alisson, Keita, Fabinho, Shaqiri
17/18 - van Dyke, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlian, Robertson
16/17 - Mane, Wijnaldum

That is a bloody good run.

You forgot Adrian in 19/20

Woke up to this, da heck

Yep, Edwards at work.

Pretty much nothing than we wake up to a transfer being imminent. 52m too. This seems pretty likely to happen.

Personally I'd like to see the club pursue Hincapie from Leverkusen out of the blue next. Left footed, can also play at LB. Has the talent to develop into Van Dijk's long term successor when he leaves which hopefully isn't until 2026.

Being a release clause in Spain for Zubimendi FSG have to pay out the entire 51m all in one hit to the player's agent who then pays it to the La Liga. This activates the transfer clause unilaterally.

I see that being a problem for FSG. They'll want to include a player to reduce that massive big cashflow hit even if the contract is amortised over 5 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if FSG offered 55-60m with payments spread over the entire contract instead of 51m in one go.

Either that or Edwards increases the credit limit on our Afterpay (TM) account to fund the purchase.

Last edited:
Why not?

FSG spent £170m last summer.

Liverpool have always been very targeted. And with the back office changes that is probably even more so now.
Yeah but they pay shit in installments. This would be a chunk of 51 million straight up. I dont think they do business like that. Seems a really good player though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back