The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Squad is getting kinda small NGL with all the loans and players sold with only one bloke coming back in.

Not first team really, but just sort of squad depth guys. Clark, Bajcetic, Doak, Phillips, Scanlon, R.Williams, Thiago, Matip, Ramsey, Adrian, VDB, Gordon, Carvalho...

Makes you wonder who we are sending out in Cup games to give the first team players a rest.

Diaz Jota Salah
Szo Mac
Grav
Robbo VVD Konate TAA
Alisson

Gakpo Nunez Chiesa
Jones Elliott
Endo
Tsimikas Quansah Gomez Bradley
Kelleher

Seems fine on paper but injuries will happen and after that second XI there I'm thinking who else is there? Tyler Morton? Nyoni? Feel like we might get stretched again at points this season.

Squad is getting kinda small NGL with all the loans and players sold with only one bloke coming back in.

Not first team really, but just sort of squad depth guys. Clark, Bajcetic, Doak, Phillips, Scanlon, R.Williams, Thiago, Matip, Ramsey, Adrian, VDB, Gordon, Carvalho...

Makes you wonder who we are sending out in Cup games to give the first team players a rest.

Diaz Jota Salah
Szo Mac
Grav
Robbo VVD Konate TAA
Alisson

Gakpo Nunez Chiesa
Jones Elliott
Endo
Kelleher

Seems fine on paper but injuries will happen and after that second XI there I'm thinking who else is there? Tyler Morton? Nyoni? Feel like we might get stretched again at points this season.

Loan FC

Diaz Jota Salah
Szo Mac
Grav
Robbo VVD Konate TAA
Alisson

Gakpo Nunez Chiesa
Jones Elliott
Endo
Kelleher

Now that Baj is on loan Tyler Morton has a real opportunity.

Nyoni I imagine will also get plenty of game time.

Jod you haven’t been a teenager for some time - perhaps jettison the sexual imagery. Not really needed.
Erm Wow GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back